New Organic Grow- 2 White Rhino 1 Gg4

• Thread starter Hdinkleman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hdinkleman

Hey guys im starting a grow its 2 soil white rhino and 1 gg4 in canna terra pro plus. both strains are from nirvana seeds.

so im on day 42 from seed, i can only flower 2 plants at a time so when the gg4 is ready i will pull the rhinos out of the tent, the little white rhinos are very small, but my main goal is to produce 1lb per flowering period, whether it be from 1 or two plants

since the white rhinos are still so small, i will wait until i have enough bud sites on the gg4 to get a lb, hopefully, and then pull the rhinos out of the tent and keep them in veg in another room.
i really dont know if i can get a lb, but thats what im shooting for, my first grow off of two plants ended up yielding only 3 ozs, but i had issues, hoping this goes better

H

Hdinkleman

even a half lb would make me happy, but shooting for a full lol.
so 448 grams divided by 3.5 (an eight) = 128, so i need either 128 bud sites that grow an eight, or 64 that produce a quarter, im doing a mainline-LST on the gg4 plant now, and have done much better with it than my first mainline grow, which wasnt even a true mainline.

so far im at 12 colas if i started flowering, im going to chop off alternating nodes so that all of the branches face upwards.

Reactions: Ina
H

Hdinkleman

these are the two white rhinos

and a basil plant in the back
extremely close internodes on the white rhino

these two are in 1 gallon smart pots (fabric) are they this small because of the container size? or are white rhino plants normally this small or is this a result from me mainlining the plant?

Reactions: Ina
H

Hdinkleman

I was worried in a different post that i harvested too early, its been 2 weeks since i harvested my other plant of girl scout cookies, i may have dried it too much but i have it in jar and is now dry and i think curing, it gets me high but its very visually and clear headed, i definitely feel how it COULDVE have been if i waited a tad longer but heres a couple picters of the GSC dried

50C071FC 6D94 4995 8BDA 3DB41052A0D1
56B55CF0 A14D 4894 BFAA 9B2120F6CF55

with flash on

884B3AFD 144E 4F68 A9C8 A4DF1FD909B9

took me a while to get a good angle to get decent pictures on my old phone lol

the buds are nice and have a decent give on them, like little pillows they still have some spring to them, i really dont know how i did it, but they feel perfect, i think i dried them too fast though and they dont have much of smell to them

576A1824 2191 4328 AEC8 A56C2B86AE5B
H

Hdinkleman

also i need to add some Uv light to my tent, i was consulting some other memebers on a different thread as well. the quantum board has no uv rays at all, or does it i dont know anyone know?

H

Hdinkleman

thanks guys for the support , this is a good website for info and help

Top Bottom