New Pisces Grow

• Thread starter greenpharmd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Hey everybody! I'm starting a new grow of some Pisces strains. The one I'm the most excited about is Columbian Queen. I grew the Columbian D last year and it was awesome.
New pisces grow

Here is a cutting I took off the mother plant. I put the mom into flower Wednesday. She looks a lot more sativa dominant than the Columbian D. This strain is Space Queen hit with reversed Columbian Gold pollen. I also popped a Motorbreath bean but it's just above the soil now. Sure have high hopes about this Columbian Queen though. I love flavorful stimulating smoke.

Hazefeen

Hazefeen

I'll bite. Pulling up a seat! lets see pisces genetics the name caught me but never heard of them before this site. And since I'm a pisces may have to check em out.

good luck on your grow!

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Thanks a lot man! Jimmynitz puts out some very awesome strains. I've decided to pop a Sour Slut S1 bean I've been holding on to. It was originally bred by Jimmy, but was made into an S1 by a guy on another site. It's a cross of ECSD and Space Queen I believe. I have Romulan Dawg, Romulan Cheese, Romulan Haze, Vic's High, Uber Dawg, Valley Dawg, Columbian D, Dazed, and Nor'easter x Chemdog 91 in the vault. So many great strains. So little time. Lol

Hazefeen

Hazefeen

Nice!

So what medium you using and nutrient lineup? lighting etc.

Just wanna know what I'm watching exactly :D

stay green
fith

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Right now, I have them in a mix Miracle Grow Organic/Metro Mix 50:50. To that I added one cup of blood meal, one cup of bone meal, and 1/2 cup of dolomite lime. I water with dechlorinated water and feed a tea that is made from 1 tablespoon of Happy Frog Fruit and Flower per gallon of water and I bubble it for 12 hours before use. I'll also get some pics of the mom that is in flower now. The above cut and the Motorbreath and Sour Slut seedlings are under my 4 bulb t-5 unit right now. When they get bigger and I take cuts of everything, I'll flower them under my 400 watt HPS in a tent.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Here's my little Motorbreath seedling. The Sour Slut bean hasn't popped yet. Those were kind of old though. Still have my fingers crossed.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Thanks everybody! I put the 2nd Sour Slut S1 in to soak tonight. I really want to try that strain.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

This little Motorbreath is certainly vigorous. She is a strain I've wanted to try for a long time. My Sour Slut has also popped above the soil. Now the fun can really start.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Columbian Queen. I'm really cramped in my veg cabinet, so I have tied these down.

Motorbreath still trucking along.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Thanks a million man! I have only grown and smoked the Columbian D from Pisces so far, but it was stellar. I went ahead and planted one bean each of Romulan Cheese, Romulan Haze, and Romulan Dawg. I have a ton of cool beans so I figure why not!

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

My repotted Motorbreath. I've always wonders if the strain was named after the Metallica tune of the same name. Killer song and from everything I've read killer herb too.

Here's my Sour Slut coming along slowly but surely. Again, the Sour Slut S1 beans I have didn't come from Jimmy but from a guy on another site. As I understand it though, Jimmy originally made the cross using ECSD and Space Queen.

Here's the other cut I took from the Columbian Queen that I put into flower a while back. I hope to have some pics of the one in flower soon. I'm pretty psyched about this girl. She looks a lot more sativa dominant than the Columbian D that I grew.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Hey y'all. Been crazy busy for a while. Here's my Columbian Queen tied down and ready to go into flower. I took several cuts to put outside as well.

Wildill

Wildill

How's things going? I just popped 2 sour slut s1s also we may have gotten ours from the same place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom