New Strain Called Snowman

• Thread starter Tee916
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tee916

Anybody know anything about this strain? I was gifted with an seed by a very good friend and was told its the shit! And I can't find any info on this strain except its from the cookie FAM!

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Iv heard of purple snowman. But not just snowman. If it's brand new gonna be hard to find info. Would be easier if u knew the breeders name. Purple snowman is not from cookies. It's a sour grapes cross from green gage so can't be the same or related. Be interesting to see it grow. Hope your doing a grow diary on it.

T

Tee916

:popcorn:
What's an popcorn?
Iv heard of purple snowman. But not just snowman. If it's brand new gonna be hard to find info. Would be easier if u knew the breeders name. Purple snowman is not from cookies. It's a sour grapes cross from green gage so can't be the same or related. Be interesting to see it grow. Hope your doing a grow diary on it.
Yes I also have heard of purple snow man and he said it is not purple snowman he told me the snow man is the news strain out from the cookie family and that a lot of people are trying to get their hands on this strain

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

What's an popcorn?

Yes I also have heard of purple snow man and he said it is not purple snowman he told me the snow man is the news strain out from the cookie family and that a lot of people are trying to get their hands

would be great if u did a diary. U can be the first to grow it and show us what it's like. Are u taking clones?

T

Tee916

I can't wait til some ones like hey lurkin you cut that snowman? I'ma be like nah man i don't do coke.
Lol it's funny cause I was talking to my boy and he said well if it an male we can breed it with candy land an call it nose candy lol

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Your in for a treat if you got the real deal. Real heavy hitter and the hash from it is unreal. The seed you found is most likely a hermi bean but you never know until you pop it. Its some kind of OG crossed to another OG. Ask lemontree420, he knows for sure.

lemontree420

lemontree420

Thanks @SierraSkunk
The snow man comes from pie guy of the cookie fam. Its the original florida og aka the oldman crossed with the thin mint cookies cut..and that happens to be the og kush that made the cookies as well ...very nice marshmellow kush smell..stacks fat in the last couple weeks and our batch organically grown in a greenhouse hit 29% from steephill labs!

R

RedTeamGrowz

Thanks @SierraSkunk
The snow man comes from pie guy of the cookie fam. Its the original florida og aka the oldman crossed with the thin mint cookies cut..and that happens to be the og kush that made the cookies as well ...very nice marshmellow kush smell..stacks fat in the last couple weeks and our batch organically grown in a greenhouse hit 29% from steephill labs!
What's the flower time on her ?

Top Bottom