New To The Game

• Thread starter Gorila17
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gorila17

Gorila17

iv going to be stating my first ever grow and dont have alot of money can this light do ? My seeds are autoflowers

Monster762

Monster762

iv going to be stating my first ever grow and dont have alot of money can this light do ? My seeds are autoflowers
I would not advise it. Yeah it probably produces a lot of light in a unuseful spectrum heat will be issue fire hazard being on long periods of time and 240v I’m not sure the breakdown it money but you can get lights pretty cheap. I would definately look into something different. How many plants and size of your space?

And light is just one part of the project. I just see danger and unwanted outcome from that light.

Dunge

Dunge

No, that light will not help.
Exactly what I attempted about 7 years ago when starting out.
Seemed to have very little useful light for the plant.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

When I first started 2 grow autos, I went to home Depo and bough 150w full spec led spotlights, $25, buy bulbs that put out the most lumens, I use a drop light with a spot over canopy, I then bought clamp lights, $10, it' not much but I grew several autos that way, but to make it work I use botanacare pro food base only, autoflower plants have a delicate root system and will burn if u feed 2 much, by day 45 to 50 your auto should be in full flower, flush your plant add botanacare pro flower base + botanacare pro bloom enhancer and bloombastic, at this point u should put your plant under a bloom booster, but until you can buy 1 full spec will work, I have been growing exusiveley autos for almost 6 years, in my opion they are harder 2 grow than photoperid plants , u can get ur timers at home depot 2, one thing don' cut corners on your mix, I use fox farm ocean forest, and don' forget to put clay pellets or growstones 4 drainage very important all you have to add 2 the mix is pearlite, since this is your first auto I sugget northern light, it can take pretty much any mistake by newbee and still thrive, I grew photoperid plants but now just autos for 6 years, if you need any help advice, SNOLEPERD has a lot of experience with autos and would be glad 2 help, both pics are crop king plants, if you decide to grow northern light crop king has a nice stable auto, they are an honest co. Your Friend. SNOLEPERD and don' get discouraged I'm righ here!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom