Newbie 25 Days Into Flower ?

• Thread starter Dltbr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dltbr

First , I wanna say as a first time grower this board is awsome and thank you for all the information to those who contribute!

My question -

At 25 day into flower and the white hairs are beginning to turn reddish brown (see picture) buds seem pretty dense but not very big yet ( I understand another 4-6 -8 weeks before harvest) am I on the right track with some smokable buds and is typical for the white hairs to begin turning reddish brown at this stage ?

Grow space is pretty crude from leftovers and off the shelf (homedepot) fixtures for lights.

Soil mixture-
16 Dry Quarts Dairy Dew
16 Dry Qts perolite
8 Dry quarts miracle grow peat moss
8 quarts Jiffy organic soil mix all mixed up

started with seedling tray transplanted to 3 gal pot then 5 Gal bucket with drainage holes everywhere.

Soil ph - 6- 7 consistency

Water Ph 7 then use with citric acid / organic apple vinegar to a ph of 6

Lights
8x 250 wt equivlant Cree 90 CRI 5k lum led with 4x 9 w Fiet full spectrum 65wt equivilant grow lights 8“ from plant top

Nutrients- start of flower topped soil with 1/2 “ of worm casing and 1 cup of wood ash from wood stove

Watering every 2 -3 days 1 gal of Ph 6 water, 1 tsp molasses , 1 tsp “black magic “ Bloom Bust 1-6-5, 1 tsp Edson salt.

Vegetation started 1 Jan - 20 Feb

RH all over the place from 16 - 45% entire grow

Tempeture all over the place between 56- 84 entire grow
( it winter northern mi and only heat with wood it’s been a long and cold winter lol )

Genetics - Festers Glue GG#4 / skunk 18 from Marion Genetics from DC Seed exchange.

She has been defoliated mainly in veg stage bent twisted and turned to keep height down and a pretty bad attempt at manifolding.

Any input is very much appreciated Thanks

Newbie 25 days into flower
Newbie 25 days into flower 2
Erick31876

Erick31876

Only a few of them are turning , I dont think you have anything to worry about yet. But I have never seen this so I'm sure someone with a lot more experience than me will chime in. By the way welcome to the farm and I think your doing a good job so far

D

Dltbr

Thanks really just checking with anyone I'm not totally sure what I'm looking at:) and what's normal and not yet.

I was reading some older post on another board that said would be caused by a phosphorus deffenciy , but they showed pretty ugly fan leaves too. And it's on a few of the lower buds too, but leaves all look pretty healthy.
I did a tsp of bone meal to my water mix today

See if that helps and I'll just keep an eye on it. I guess, thanks again

DenzlFregren

DenzlFregren

My understanding is it could be phosphorus deficiency or ph issues but they will generally show in the leaves as well. If the color is contained to the tricombs you should be good.

Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

It looks exactly what it's supposed to look like :) doing a good job might want to think about lollipopping soon

D

Dltbr

Thanks you all !!! I'm pretty proud of her. Out of four seeds - two I baked with fish oil and had one male and this one.

I did take 2 clones from the pictures one and one clone of the male to make more seeds from once it gets nice outside

I also started another seed 3 weeks ago for another attempt at manifolding after several issues on first grow I'll start in flower about the time this is ready all the way through.

That's the plan anyways.

I really don't plan on lollipoping but i do plan on a staged harvest cut what I think is ready and leave the rest to grow and compare with different times of harvest . I want a couch lock with heavy pain relief and night time sleep for my private use and understand later harvest makes a big differance.

Top Bottom