Newest Newbie Of All The News

• Thread starter Budtenda2018
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Budtenda2018

Budtenda2018

Just joined.

In week 3 of my first grow. 2 plants.

Always had a green thumb but first time around a cannabis.

I planted 3 unknown seeds. All sprouted. I had a learning curve so they took a long time to get started.

I ended w 2 girls and 1 male which has been duly sacrificed.

And I’m so worried.

I’m scared I lollipopedctoo much. I really scalped them. Down to 3 and sometimes 2 nodes. A bit much maybe. It’s been a week and they are recovering nicely.

I’ve trained a lot. Supercropped tf out of them. They are very wide and flat. I’m worried I left too many bud sites.

There are 15-18 bud sites on each plant.

1000w LED overhead. 2 small watt LEDs on the ends. I groom and rotate daily.

Hitting it with bud boost now and still a little nitrogen.

Hints? Suggestions? Encouragement?

TIA

-R

Newest newbie of all the news
Newest newbie of all the news 2
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Just joined.

In week 3 of my first grow. 2 plants.

Always had a green thumb but first time around a cannabis.

I planted 3 unknown seeds. All sprouted. I had a learning curve so they took a long time to get started.

I ended w 2 girls and 1 male which has been duly sacrificed.

And I’m so worried.

I’m scared I lollipopedctoo much. I really scalped them. Down to 3 and sometimes 2 nodes. A bit much maybe. It’s been a week and they are recovering nicely.

I’ve trained a lot. Supercropped tf out of them. They are very wide and flat. I’m worried I left too many bud sites.

There are 15-18 bud sites on each plant.

1000w LED overhead. 2 small watt LEDs on the ends. I groom and rotate daily.

Hitting it with bud boost now and still a little nitrogen.

Hints? Suggestions? Encouragement?

TIA

-R
let um rip,look good for the lighting your showing them under,something ive found out about defoilation,is it always come back twice as thick,dont complain about to many bud sites when that the name of game there friend,even small ones are smoke if you dig

Budtenda2018

Budtenda2018

I’m stoked about it but strangely frightened.

I need to learn about curing!

These plants are of unknown strain. I want to grow seeds I purchase tho.

Not sure on auto strains. I enjoyed the veg stage.

I’m counting the days until I got bud in jars!!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I’m stoked about it but strangely frightened.

I need to learn about curing!

These plants are of unknown strain. I want to grow seeds I purchase tho.

Not sure on auto strains. I enjoyed the veg stage.

I’m counting the days until I got bud in jars!!
same here,i love seed to veg ,they ugly with all the buds on them,in veg look like you growing a new world,then them buds screw up whole seen like a hot chic flaunting in front of 45 hard dicks,lmao

Budtenda2018

Budtenda2018

Also I think I’m feeding too much. Like everyone I want the fattest buds. I keep wondering how much I’ll get off these two plants. I’m hoping for a lot!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Looks sweet btw. And I wouldn’t worry about “too many bud sites “ defoliation at veg state isn’t all that bad, just means a longer flower period as it will stretch a bit to add healthy leaves to feed the potential buds. As far as feeding too much, just ease up a bit ,,let her dry up a bit, meaning letting soil get dry and just add water. Tried and true is 4 waterings then feed. Rinse and repeat. 2 or so weeks before harvest, I’d do a good water only regiment. Also watch for signs of nutrient lockout. Cal mag say every 8th watering helps keep her loaded. I use sea gro version it has macro and micro nutrients. Which seed to flower plants really use up and need
Great looking plants again!

RR1

RR1

Also I think I’m feeding too much. Like everyone I want the fattest buds. I keep wondering how much I’ll get off these two plants. I’m hoping for a lot!
Dude, chill man. You sound so tight you couldn’t drive a pin in ass with a hammer.
Now to start: number one is no matter what, you will hurt and/or kill plants. Period. You will make mistakes. Hell you already have. You’re already worried about yields and curing, and you haven’t learned how to grow yet.
The basics, temp control, light control, pest control, self control with nutes.
Pounding a plant with nutes won’t give you great yields, unless these girls are genetically programmed to do that. Your job is to grow a nice healthy plant. Keep stresses to a minimum and learn how to do this right. Find a nice simple nutrient program and learn how to do it in your sleep. Don’t get ahead of yourself. All nute programs give a recommended dosage. Start with half strength and slowly work upward on schedule. Keep good notes everyday. Keep track of what and how you do things. That way when you screw up(and you will) you can look at notes and figure it out. Only do one new thing at a time.
When you have problems send us a note. When you get closer to harvest, get ahold of me and I’ll tell you how to cure to get the most out of what you produced. In the meantime, learn the basics of your craft, do things deliberately with thought, and stop freaking out. Won’t do or your girls any good.
Welcome to the farm.
Remember, you’re not a grower till you’ve killed at least a few. Over almost 40 years I’ve killed my share.
RR1

Latest posts

Top Bottom