Next Round Starts Aug 1

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

I have a 4 x 4 x 6 1/2 tent with a 6 inch charcoal scrubber and a really good fan. A dehumidifier as needed too.

I will run just 2 auto pots on a 315 CMH phillips bulb.

I am still undecided it will either be

2 X Jack Herer
or
2 X Sour Kush

And this time around I am not crowding or mixing !
My two faves of all time so i would really like an opinion poll thing :D

gwheels

gwheels

I have decided to run the following

2 X Sour Kush
1 X Northern Lights

Seeds went in paper towel today. I will run Jack Herer next round. It takes longer than these 2 will.

I will post pics of the 3 autopots in the tent when i get it set up next week. I will train them a bit but I will flip to flower in less than 4 weeks. Or that is the plan. :D

gwheels

gwheels

The 315 CMH has been running 4 hours and i am at 86 degrees in there with the ventilation running full. I will also have oscilatting and clip fans to move the air around so i dont think it will be a problem. If it gets irritation i can just plug in my other light :D.

gwheels

gwheels

The tent is disinfected and ready. The light works good at it capped out at 86 and after a while it went back to 82. Everything is working as it should and this grow will be all 315.

IMG 20170724 121223
IMG 20170724 121213
gwheels

gwheels

I did the math for our hydro costs. Because I will run off peak this light with all of the ventilation and everything will cost me 20.00 per month to run (about 80 bucks for a total grow). This includes RO water and nutes. My MCOB cost me a total of 26.00 a month (104 a grow) on the last grow that works out to 8.00 per zip vs 11.00. So it is really a question of the quality of the bud. Autos are a lot quicker but with time of use building cost too much to grow. Now that time is my friend I can wait for a quality photo to do its stuff.

gwheels

gwheels

Damned seed sale. I need to turn that email off. I ordered more seeds because i couldn't pass it up. The tent can run for the next 4 years or so now. I just ordered 7 each of train wreck, white rhino, sour diesel and cheese. All are feminized photoperiods. I took amnesia and cheese auto freebies. And I have king tut, northern lights, jack herer, kushy kush and sour kush with a bunch of freebies from the last sale. I found something i like to collect !

gwheels

gwheels

These are all photo period seeds.

Autos are for outdoors (great white north climate eh). I had 9 autos in the tent and it was great and all but i will try for the same with 3 photos

I get an android on monday and i can post some pics. This round is now 2 X sour kush feminized photo and 1 x white widow fem photo. I love both. Next round I try some jack herer (veg delayed) with white rhino. The northern lights seed was a bitch and said i don't want to live. White widow is pretty delicious so i threw a freebie in a papertowel yesterday :D or I will rock 2 plants with a 315 CMH,

I am crazy like that.

And wow I have seeds. When I get below 20 seeds i sweat. It makes me wonder what I did before. There is never a no weed period for me. I just want to nail my favorite strains.

I am one happy dude. This has taken me beyond the misery I was living in and smack dab into learning a new skill set and being the awesomest dad to my 30 year old son.

Getting there :D

Last edited:
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

That cmh will stomp any previous led yields. I used to run 1800hps, now 1260 cmh, and pull more weight now, and better quality with less power.

Nice strain selections. I've never grown an auto before. May just have to give one or two a shot.

gwheels

gwheels

To clarify... I have 4 autos on the deck and I will grow 3 photos in my tent. I did the math and with our time of use billing and other liberal nonsense 4 to 6 at 18/6 and 6 t0 12 at 12/12 is always cheaper. So I see autos outside and photos inside forever. We are less than 12 months from legistlation so I have a few more grows to get better.

And next week I have a not blackberry phone. It is like being in the prohibition of phones.

Glad i started growing to cope :D

Northern Lights decided to die rather than grow in a tent.

White Widow replaces her

And the 2 Sour Kush are doing ok

Last edited:
gwheels

gwheels

I just touched the plants to move them around in the 3 gallon fabric pots and i smell like awesomeness. 3 are atuos and 1 is a photo kush that i have 4 tops on. :D Sour kush for my tent has died off in the past so i hope it recovers well in the box or i am popping 2 jack herer.
That one surprised me. I think I love it! at first it was weird . Like a skunk hit you right in the nose but i hate the lemon in haze and jack herer is like haze with skunk and no lemon.

and STRONG.....

If I get more seedicide it is tempting but what i have are all short grows. So White rhino is taking a shot after ome of these dies

Next round is 2 jack herer and 1 super lemon hazee because what if....

What if when I grow it I love it......

And it is STRONG.

I will keep you all posted. We are approaching the new frontier up here and I like to get a head of the curve.

:D

gwheels

gwheels

I would like to add I am a giant newb. But a nerdy newb and I like to google the shit out of things after a bong hit,

I never want what i say to seam arogant or something.

Last years deck plants were awful. This years are the peak of auto flowers. I read it all here. And I watched a bunch of peeps grow some fine stuff under the same restrictions. I am thinking I might never leave my 4 x 4. It is perfect within our confines and maxing that out is where it is at. :D

Ok that king tut was stellar. Like really F ing A amazing. And I grew it. And it is FANTASTIC Railed I am and it has perfect white ash and awesome orange undertones !!!.

And that is why i do what I do.

gwheels

gwheels

I had an epifany. I will move the reservoir out of the tent. As long as it is elevated it will work fine. And I might run the 315 CMH and 300 watts of cobb. I can run 4 or 5 or 9 of the cobs at at time (62 watts per cob) with the 315. The light is just sitting on a shelf anyway. It will not help with comparisons but i think I would slay my personal best. And the MCOB made the buds look like that King Tut. Orange and Green and delicious.

And white widow decided to pop a sprout. I will put it in a cup tomorrow after it gets a bit more tail to the root. So it is officially 2 X sour kush and 1 X white widow. Feminized photos.

gwheels

gwheels

I am the chairman of the hoard. Seeds from the sale arrived and I am not buying any for 3 years now.
The first are all indica
Blueberry, White Rhino, Sour Kush, Northern Lights and cheese
And 4 kushy kush

The next are Sativa
Super Lemon Haze, Raw Diesel, Jack Herer, King Tut, Train Wreck

And the last are autos. I am running low on these but I will only use them for outside from now on.

20170803 174929
20170803 174939
20170803 174952
Last edited:
SEgrowing

SEgrowing

looking good so far! Im running a freebie kushy kush as well right now and it is growing twice as fast as all my other plants so watch out for that! shit grows like a weed haha!!

Top Bottom