Next Round Starts Aug 1

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

So I was changing filters on my massive RO machine and just when the damned water hit the sensor I remembered the dude said put a giant towel on that shit when you change them so it locked out.

I was about to just add tap water and I found out the difference. Tap water here is now 600 PPM to start.
WHAT ??????

Fuck that. I have 2 sensors on order and 40 gallons of 5 gallon bottles filled. So I will stick to 0 PPM and complete control.

:D

gwheels

gwheels

I might change my mind this week and add some bud size increasers because I think they are still 2 to 3 weeks out. But I can not find my scope. When I do i will check it out.

gwheels

gwheels

So I am running into the multi strain problem. I have a white widow that is 2 to 3 weeks out and the buds are fattening monstrously (not a problem) and 1 sour kush is ready in about 1 week and the other maybe 2. I think the sour kush are going to be real couch lockers because I am going 2 to 3 weeks on all of them.
The white widow is seriously ridiculous. The buds make a beer can vanish and are dense and hard. And still throwing white pistols. Next round I will do all kush and then train wreck and raw diesel. :D I will eventually do 1 strain at a time so I can harvest them together easier.
But variety is the spice of life :D

Leew421

Leew421

By the looks of those bud shots I would say wait. Use a scope to determine doneness and look at it away from artificial light. I would say you have at least 2 weeks at the least but I would shoot more 3

gwheels

gwheels

I cant remember where I put my damned scope so I just ordered a 40 and 60X loupe. But the trichs look milky when i magnify those pics. I will give it a week and check it out. I may have stopped the nutes a bit sooner than I should have but they should taste pretty clean :D
I can wait a couple of weeks. That white widow is fat as my fist and dense. I can hardly wait to chop.

Last edited:
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I cant remember where I put my damned scope so I just ordered a 40 and 60X loupe. But the trichs look milky when i magnify those pics. I will give it a week and check it out. I may have stopped the nutes a bit sooner than I should have but they should taste pretty clean :D
I can wait a couple of weeks. That white widow is fat as my fist and dense. I can hardly wait to chop.
I usually just go plain water for the last week , my ppms are usually around 90 to 100 but at that point they're all milky and no white hairs

gwheels

gwheels

These strains were pretty receptive to nutes. I use an underwater system called the autopot because I am a watering nightmare without something to interfere and make me do it right. I use coco and perlite with a wee bit of hydroton in the bottom. It has mitigated my crazy desire to over water and produced plants I could not hope to get without it. It was expensive but this crop pays for everything forever.

Many of the pros would think it is crazy but I believe in the long term investment. I have grown 21 ounces with my autopots and medical is about 10 bucks a gram here so that is 500 absorbed over 3400 bucks worth of weed.

I think I just conviced myself the next round is free. :D

After this round I might run 4 and move the reservoir out of the tent for space.

Good to know when I switch to Cmh I can increase the ppms, plants are looking great and stacking well

gwheels

gwheels

I got my 40 and 60X loupe with backlight. wow is that the way to go. That scope I had before was a pain in the ass. the trichs are about 80% milky and no amber. I will let it go another week and I think I will plan for a 70 day (10 week) flower with my strains. I am running 2 X white rhino and 1 cheese on the next round. They are being vegged in the 200 watt vero box. I have about 2 weeks to go I think. I started running PHd water a little too soon but I think they will be some clean tasting buds. :D

after the 2 white rhinos and a cheese I am going to run

2 X train wreck and 2 X raw diesel. I will save my jack for when i dial things in a bit better. That one was a PM nightmare and white widow didn't care. :D

gwheels

gwheels

The new rules are 4 plants any height per household. I might go to 2 tents that are 3 x 3 and run 2 plants in each tent. I already have the hardware :D I have a dedicated 15 amp breaker on it and i am drawing 5 1/2 amps with the fans and 315 and everything. I think I am going to sell the MCOB and get another 315 CMH.

gwheels

gwheels

I was checking the seed hoard and realized that i have 1 cheese auto, 1 super lemon haze auto and 2 auto amnesia (white russian/ruderalis). I really love the taste of white russian so after the indicas finish i will do a short run with 4 autos in the autopots. I think it will allow the autos to really go balls to the wall and produce to their max. and 10 or 11 weeks of total time is pretty short really. :D. Then bring on the train wreck and raw diesel. 50 photo seeds is an awesome spot to be in. And now that I am better at it I have a 100% germ rate. Experience is everything. And stick to what works for you. I love paper towel until a long sprout and then right into a solo cup with coco and then into the autopots. With autos I will put the sprout right into the autopot. They are 4 US gallon pots so I think it will be just right for these monster producers.

When I cord the silent fan (panasonic whisper fan) I will move the growbox into the basement so the cold isnt fucking with my growth.
It will shave down my time to a 10 week flower with a 2 week autopot veg after they have been trained a bit in the box. 12 week total time makes 4 cycles a year possible (1 week dry time in the box for each run = 1 year). 4 X 10 to 12 OZ is all I can smoke and christmas and birthday presents for a whole year :D And edibles too.

ahemait

ahemait

Nice work.
I love seeing it. Encourages me to up my game >.<

gwheels

gwheels

I chopped today. Exactly 10 weeks of flower. They are about 90/10 milky clear under a scope (i found it) they are dense and they are dying because i went straight water too early.

The good news is it will be stellar

The bad news is the yield will be lower. But i need 6 oz :D so i think I am going to pass that.

I love that I am always learning. And one day soon I am nailing it.

The other reason I chopped is my white rhinos and cheese are getting cold in the garage. It is snowing tonight. In about 7 days they are going in the nice warm tent with a 315 CMH and a 200 Vero . the water reservoir is out and i got smaller fans so we have 4 x 4 to work with. I have to pop another bean i think :D
:cool:

Top Bottom