No More Bag Seeds. Genetics

• Thread starter MGG Nubie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

I'm a bag seed grower for the most part. This has proven to be challenging at times not knowing what my plants genetics and what to do to bring out it's full potential. My last grow was great, but not what I was expecting. I'm looking for suggestions on what strain to purchase for my particular setup. My grow room is a 3x4 nook. I have setup ventilation and exhaust. When closed, I have zero light pollution. I average 75 degrees with 40-60% controlled humidity. I can hang up to three 300w LED panels on top. I have two T-5 HO panels, two 45w full spectrum LED panels, two 40w UVA clf bulbs, and many 42w 2700k or 60w 6500k on tri-pods as needed for side lighting. I can produce over 800 true watts of total wrap around lighting if needed. I only want 3 plants per indoor grow. I train them to be free standing at around 2+ft tall with 12 to 18 tops. I lollipop, top all branches, and trim fan leaves weekly. I do not net. The plants pictured were my prize plants. But I have no idea what they are. But that's what I have in mind as far as genetics. I'm a very dedicated grower. Hands on multiple times a day. I use coco with heavy pearlite and some vermiculite. I home feed using my late Grandmothers homemade voodoo brew techniques. So in short, I want a plant not over 3ft. And will enjoy and thrive in a full wrap around lighting grow room. I just finished a 2 plant grow. The room is empty, (except for a succulent that was dying in our kitchen,) waiting for some ladies to stink the house up again. It sucks not being able to go look in at my plants. This is the first time the room has been empty. And watching a succulent grow...yeah that's a blast.

No more bag seeds genetics
No more bag seeds genetics 2
No more bag seeds genetics 3
No more bag seeds genetics 4
No more bag seeds genetics 5
No more bag seeds genetics 6
jipp

jipp

nice bag sad find..
lots of good smoke to be had in the store.. i guess what flavor of herb you are wanting would help the more experience farmers to try and lead you to some fire.. i will say lots of good herb seeds to be had right now , no doubt!

bowl up.

BioStimz

BioStimz

1204161655a

Nice looking.

So how does she smoke?

Does she spit out a sporadic-range of phenos, or is she stable?

~

Last edited:
BioStimz

BioStimz

So in short, I want a plant not over 3ft. And will enjoy and thrive in a full wrap around lighting grow room.
That doesn't really narrow it down enough.

So mostly indica... what about yield?

Flavor?

You looking for moderate or insane trich-density?

~

Last edited:
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
D
They were soaking with trichomes. By far the most aromatic plants I've grown. The smoke was top shelf. I was told a few times: "You didn't grow these buds, you bought them at a rec shop."
Did ya take clones?

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

Mr Frosty
That doesn't really narrow it down enough.

So mostly indica... what about yield?

Flavor?

You looking for moderate or insane trich-density?

~
A sativa dominate. Trichomes galore. Old school sensimilia smell. Flower time is not an issue. Just a medium sized monster bud plant.

Last edited:
MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

I've never done clones. But I can get them in Denver at a lower cost than seeds. Looking into setting up a nursery. I'm always up for a new challenge.
But no I didn't. I tried cloning once and failed miserably.

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

Well she's definitely chunky-as-fuk.... what kind of flavors are you getting out of her? The dark flower leaves & patterns are similar to Sensi Star.... but I dunno.
Heavy hashy taste. Earthy maybe. Smooth hit that blows up in the lungs. Reminds me of scissor hash with a sweet after taste.

BioStimz

BioStimz

Heavy hashy taste. Earthy maybe. Smooth hit that blows up in the lungs. Reminds me of scissor hash with a sweet after taste.
Yeah ya might not ever be successful in figuring out precisely what that is. The flower leaves and flower structure are screaming indica-dominance though.

BioStimz

BioStimz

Actually.... it might be a good idea to just look for some true stability.

As a reference..... I just grabbed a pack of F4's online.
Just an FYI.... I don't even know the genetic background on these, but the fact that they're F4 takes precedence.

~

Last edited:
Top Bottom