No More Outdoors Grows Alowed In Co

• Thread starter bongzaway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

I'm shocked SHOCKED .gov is turning against the canna growers .... and all these people just gave them personal data thinking colo da'mecca. we are all friends now... .gov loves US !!!!! Free Free fly like a bird ...... then the 22 buck shot starts flying your way'

lol', ...

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Having g things locked up, secured a not viable pertain to indoors. The CO webpage clearly states ...no plants can be outdoors.
Greenhouses are considered indoors , San Bernardino county ! Growers are not allowed to grow outdoors but if in greenhouse it legal! Just info

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

How do you "lock" a greenhouse. They need to have open windows and vents unless you are relying 100% on intake and exhaust ventilation. Most greenhouses I see around here are not "locked."
I don't want you to think I am arguing, but I think you may benefit from a different perspective. You are concentrating too much on semantics that only matter on pot forums, not in a courtroom.

Knowing what we know about the legislation, but not knowing how LEO will interpret the legislation in each and every jurisdiction where this could happen, is important to consider.

This came up recently in Douglas County when they were deciding to limit outdoor and/or indoor grows to 12 plants. The property is in unincorporated Douglas County, Littleton address, local HOA.

What, precisely, is your interpretation of the 'locked' rule that you reference? Locked how? Which county sheriff did you ask and did you record the conversation or get an email quote that can be attributed? I believe the answer to the question depends on the audience. Shouldn't this question be answered by the enforcement person knocking on your door? If you are looking for how local police departments are implementing this policy, that's another question. I just don't think it's useful for you and I to discuss what exactly a locked greenhouse is, because that definition is not ours to make, in this situation.

I remember a doctor telling me that I could grow as many plants as I wanted as long as it was in six pots or plots. He said that they don't count stems, just pots. I also remember thinking that it was an urban legend that cops weighed the entire root ball when people got busted but then the south metro drug task force confirmed that their SOP was to weigh the ball.

I guess I'm saying that this isn't our interpretation to make, the decision belongs to someone else, probably with a badge. Our efforts to get clarity on the issue will likely be in vain, because clarity is not what LEO is looking for. They want stats. Another issue that came up with the douglas county issue was enforcement. A house being used to grow marijuana was asked to downsize their grow from 150-200 plants to 48, but they went all the way down to 12. The nextdoor neighbors, the HOA, the people who filed the complaints, the mmed, they all wanted to know that the 'problem' had been resolved, they wanted to verify via inspection. The thing is, the only thing that could happen is a knock and talk, which was done three times, and all were voluntary. The residents could have easily refused, and the HOA had no recourse, and neither did the county. If a resident refuses a knock and talk, the next step is an application for a search warrant. If I am mistaken I will happily eat my words, but I think that the issue here is simply semantics, and it comes at our expense.

Dan789

Dan789

Here in California first it was ok for outdoor grows in one county, some growers and others came in bought land they thought suitable for med and rec MJ farms. The county residents got together with a anti marijuana theme, and got it outlawed. It's a safe assumption to make that everything's in flux and will remain murky for awhile till this attitude and atmosphere gets tamped down by the money behind the bigger growers and their legal push back via the courts. I hope that no one gets hurt, or squeezed by this, but it's a distinct possibility.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

You mad bro? So mad you can't type? So mad you ain't got time fo readin? You made four posts about the definition of the word 'inside' while ignoring literally every single other part of the thread or discussion? Okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
SpiderK

SpiderK

Giphy 2

bongzaway

bongzaway

Limo is locked up inside his own greenhouse. And can't get out.

And yeah..haha..thanks to the modd who cleaned up "dipsticks" comments. err tripstix whatever his name is.

bongzaway

bongzaway

I am growing in shoe-box..with a lock on it. County says good to go. Yeah Diafem just came out with some "mini-auto-flowers".

Latest posts

Top Bottom