No More Outdoors Grows Alowed In Co

• Thread starter bongzaway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I am growing in shoe-box..with a lock on it. County says good to go. Yeah Diafem just came out with some "mini-auto-flowers".
Is the box made in china? If so, our state has not officially recognized chinese-manufactured growing chambers as enclosed spaces. Something about the official definition of the word 'is' and formaldehyde 'enriched' drywall.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Is the box made in china? If so, our state has not officially recognized chinese-manufactured growing chambers as enclosed spaces. Something about the official definition of the word 'is' and formaldehyde 'enriched' drywall.
Cant use boxes from mexico either. Those boxes are the best for making indoor grows too.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Cant use boxes from mexico either. Those boxes are the best for making indoor grows too.
I thought they were using mexican boxes for the wall?

'Reaccomodated.' Ignore those red lines, real word, not alternative fact.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Hahaha lmfao.... how do they feel about that?....

Theyll get over it.
Maybe @lino is overseeing the construction. I think if we send enough batsignals to him that he'll show, who is gathering a search party? *whisper*Where's your new weather thread?*whisper*

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hah
Perhaps a certain breed of dog might be holding him for ransom. Release the hounds! Good thing nobody pays attention to these posts. *looks over shoulders*
*laughs* @jipp
Hahaha jesuzsantagod.... some dogs demand respect... what can i say

Tardbuster

Tardbuster

The nwo will start growing hemp next door anyways. Monsanto really hated natural weed. With all that flavor and medicinal nonsense.

Tat2420

Tat2420

So if you enclose tour grows in a greenhouse (sides and roof covered), then it's good to go? Technically it would be considered an indoor grow. Imo indoor means 4 walls and a roof.

Exactly, a locking greenhouse is fine. Just no open air grows that are in any way visible to anyone.

Tat2420

Tat2420

I don't want you to think I am arguing, but I think you may benefit from a different perspective. You are concentrating too much on semantics that only matter on pot forums, not in a courtroom.

Knowing what we know about the legislation, but not knowing how LEO will interpret the legislation in each and every jurisdiction where this could happen, is important to consider.

This came up recently in Douglas County when they were deciding to limit outdoor and/or indoor grows to 12 plants. The property is in unincorporated Douglas County, Littleton address, local HOA.

What, precisely, is your interpretation of the 'locked' rule that you reference? Locked how? Which county sheriff did you ask and did you record the conversation or get an email quote that can be attributed? I believe the answer to the question depends on the audience. Shouldn't this question be answered by the enforcement person knocking on your door? If you are looking for how local police departments are implementing this policy, that's another question. I just don't think it's useful for you and I to discuss what exactly a locked greenhouse is, because that definition is not ours to make, in this situation.

I remember a doctor telling me that I could grow as many plants as I wanted as long as it was in six pots or plots. He said that they don't count stems, just pots. I also remember thinking that it was an urban legend that cops weighed the entire root ball when people got busted but then the south metro drug task force confirmed that their SOP was to weigh the ball.

I guess I'm saying that this isn't our interpretation to make, the decision belongs to someone else, probably with a badge. Our efforts to get clarity on the issue will likely be in vain, because clarity is not what LEO is looking for. They want stats. Another issue that came up with the douglas county issue was enforcement. A house being used to grow marijuana was asked to downsize their grow from 150-200 plants to 48, but they went all the way down to 12. The nextdoor neighbors, the HOA, the people who filed the complaints, the mmed, they all wanted to know that the 'problem' had been resolved, they wanted to verify via inspection. The thing is, the only thing that could happen is a knock and talk, which was done three times, and all were voluntary. The residents could have easily refused, and the HOA had no recourse, and neither did the county. If a resident refuses a knock and talk, the next step is an application for a search warrant. If I am mistaken I will happily eat my words, but I think that the issue here is simply semantics, and it comes at our expense.
All you gotta do is have a locking door...for safety of.the crop would prolly want any other access points covered or to high to.reach like ventilation...

scoop

scoop

All you gotta do is have a locking door...

And remember....these days you can't have more than 6 plants.

We decided here to go ahead here and lock our 6 up....just to be all copacetic and shit with the law and all.

RedDoor MM

scoop

scoop

Back at ya. Took a break from all of this fun for a bit....both online....and in the garden. Had enough weed/hash from the OD last year to not have to have an indoor op going.....the first time I've been without a perpetual garden set up in 28 years....

And now there's no outdoor? Damn those laws. What will we ever do? I mean....the law is the law.

In all reality, who needs a garden these days when you can just buy weed?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Back at ya. Took a break from all of this fun for a bit....both online....and in the garden. Had enough weed/hash from the OD last year to not have to have an indoor op going.....the first time I've been without a perpetual garden set up in 28 years....

And now there's no outdoor? Damn those laws. What will we ever do? I mean....the law is the law.

In all reality, who needs a garden these days when you can just buy weed?
Serve and obey!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom