No More Outdoors Grows Alowed In Co

• Thread starter bongzaway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

DEA has contacted our drone company that i work with and google private geo locator for colo , plotting raids for august. N and S drug task force will be looking at smaller outdoor home growers. These drone will be hardto see and flyinggov frequencies so it will be hard to take the drone out... if you do leave it alone ,,, has id ink, camera,and another drone watching it. Shut your knock out gear down asap after taking out drones.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
isnt the DEA not allowed to spend any money investigating medical grows?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

DEA has contacted our drone company that i work with and google private geo locator for colo , plotting raids for august. N and S drug task force will be looking at smaller outdoor home growers. These drone will be hardto see and flyinggov frequencies so it will be hard to take the drone out... if you do leave it alone ,,, has id ink, camera,and another drone watching it. Shut your knock out gear down asap after taking out drones.
Lino, check your sources. The south metro drug task force disbanded in 2012. Unless you are referring to the secret 'S drug task force'. Happy Friday.
http://littletonindependent.net/stories/South-Metro-Drug-Task-Force-disbands,119683

lino

lino

The drone can count plants even in grn houses, not accurate for a warrant but the cops will know your plant counts. It can count 5 plants in one pot if not duplicate clones.
Lino, check your sources. The south metro drug task force disbanded in 2012. Unless you are referring to the secret 'S drug task force'. Happy Friday.
http://littletonindependent.net/stories/South-Metro-Drug-Task-Force-disbands,119683
all the same guys , still have raid gear. One group trains at 120 and i25.other group handels s colo out of centin and englewwood,.. 120th training center is national training,,,state patrol works it undercover opps out training out of la junta colo.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
https://www.google.com/amp/bgr.com/2015/10/16/drone-defender-rifle-radio-wave-gun/amp/

R

RedBone

Most of the home growers I know here in Colorado grow indoors (as I do) because of our extreme weather and short growing season. I spent the first 40 years of my life in California--growing my first plants outdoors there when I was 14--and it's a whole different grow scene in that state. As far as commercial grows in Colorado go, outdoors (greenhouses) are definitely allowed. I work for one of the largest cannabis companies in Colorado, and we have multiple grow sites, both indoors (hydroponic) and outdoors (soil).

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Most of the home growers I know here in Colorado grow indoors (as I do) because of our extreme weather and short growing season. I spent the first 40 years of my life in California--growing my first plants outdoors there when I was 14--and it's a whole different grow scene in that state. As far as commercial grows in Colorado go, outdoors (greenhouses) are definitely allowed. I work for one of the largest cannabis companies in Colorado, and we have multiple grow sites, both indoors (hydroponic) and outdoors (soil).
I thought everyone had to grow indoors in colorado because there isn't enough oxygen in the high altitude and that's why CALIFORNIA WEED ROCKS BRO BLOW THAT SHIT UP

muir

muir

the Peak to Peak area is being north-south swept, mapped, surveilled or something by numerous daily flights both high performance prop aircraft and helicopters, often 15 minutes apart. Believe it or don't, but my wife and kids have noticed as well as friends on the Peak to Peak.

lino

lino

I seen helicopter flying the arkansas river this yr,,, There a cpl weeks ahead of schedule this yr...
Colo hiway upto Ft Morg has low police traffic. Lots of plants in the ft yards of all these little towns and I seen some pretty big unlicensed grow in NE colo not getting much cop pressure. SE colo getting hammered by cops and fly overs.

lino

lino

Be honest, how much do you guys spray eagle 20 and the knarley shit,,, does the boss make you guy spray or does he think he sneaky and spray when everyone has gone home? Its your lie, tell us how you want ,, it all organic rite?

lino

lino

ppl talking about drone fly overs. Heavy drone reports NW colo....

Some colo counties are using drones before and after warrants. Yet to be seen if theyll be successful in court yet,
Documented:
Mesa County Sheriff's Office and some other have applied for FAA drone license
Source: Electronic Frontier Foundation

lino

lino

IDK how deep you follow these idiots but one of my all time favorite events is when Sheriff Sullivan, the guy the jail is named after get busted selling meth to gay boys in exchange for sex, now that was the funniest ever,,, ppl dont know it but this had lots to do with shutting down S. metro drug task force... Sullivan was raiding the evidence room of meth to buy gay boys,,, now that shit is funny rite there..

jipp

jipp

IDK how deep you follow these idiots but one of my all time favorite events is when Sheriff Sullivan, the guy the jail is named after get busted selling meth to gay boys in exchange for sex, now that was the funniest ever,,, ppl dont know it but this had lots to do with shutting down S. metro drug task force... Sullivan was raiding the evidence room of meth to buy gay boys,,, now that shit is funny rite there..
yeah but shit like that gets pushed under the table and forgotten about.
hell the sharif here ( yeah the pink boxer, moldy bread, and tent citys, yeah that guy ) is a fucking dip shit.. no one i knew liked him unless yo lived out side of the state.. but he is in trouble now for being crooked. hha.
i bet them guys in pink boxers would love to share a cell with him.

lino

lino

Best way to take out a drone.
Shot guns have a hard time taking bigger drones out.

lino

lino

trump just pardoned sherrif joe lol
Trump is real. what you see is what you get.... I wanted to see pics of sheriff joe in pink panties tho...That would have been funny, put him in his own jail. But it was misdemeanor and Joe was upholding the law.

lino

lino

yeah but shit like that gets pushed under the table and forgotten about.
hell the sharif here ( yeah the pink boxer, moldy bread, and tent citys, yeah that guy ) is a fucking dip shit.. no one i knew liked him unless yo lived out side of the state.. but he is in trouble now for being crooked. hha.
i bet them guys in pink boxers would love to share a cell with him.
the cops would have given him AC room with steak dinners.... Joe would be dead quick in jail population.

Top Bottom