Noatak Valley New Grower

• Thread starter eskiMoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eskiMoe

eskiMoe

hey, I'm new to growing, on my actually second attempt, first attempt failed, so I didn't call that my first grow, feeding my ladies nutrient formula called the Lucas formula, that's gh flora micro and bloom, cal mag, and ph up and Down, a friend of mine gave me. My first seed pack I've seen, 5 pack of fem seeds, night shade by Barneys farm, it was going to be chem dawg, but he grew those himself an sent me night shade, I'm not complaining, the topped one, it had a bunch more buds, but as you can see, it got cut from the base, so just 4 of the 12 I had survived when it was first grown, sad day it was, but they look healthy for my first ever flower grow don't you say? I have blackberry from sativa seeds vegging, and blue mystic, and Nader the same 150 watt, auto flower strains og kush from nirvana, and 60 day lemon auto from Dna gen, waiting after that is some amazing grows, more to be tested and reviewed, stay Stoney!

Noatak valley new grower
Noatak valley new grower 2
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Yeah those darn sticks are just too much trouble to poke in the ground, and that string, what a hassle to have to tie it in a knot around the stem. Might as well build a net...LoL

str8smokn

str8smokn

Both are Night Shade? How old : flower are they? They should turn a mice blue/purp color. I smoked some while in the Dam and it was nice and smooth.
Oh yea welcome.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom