Nor Easter Strain

• Thread starter thgobs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thgobs

thgobs

Hey Jimmy I can't seem to get an answer from anyone so I'll ask you . Motarebel's Candy Chem strain Is Loompa's Headband aka Underdawg Here is what Mota said about his Candy Chem strain,
could you give me any info on the candy chem. Just curious. thanks
From what i'm told it's a project between chemdog and topdawg back in '06,supposed to be supersnowdog x Chemdog D. A very compact plant and great tasting smoke.

C YA!:D
Motarebel, Jan 15, 2013

Supposedly an heirloom OG Kush thats from NY of all places. He said he only gave it to some close friends at dispensaries

.... Is this the same plant as Your NorEaster? If so then Candy Chem is Loompa's headband clone and also your Nor Easter is maybe the same? Yeti og minus the black domina and humboldt snow is candy chem aka Loompa's headband..

Nor'easter

Genetics: Chemdog D x Snowdog
Flowering Length: 70-75
Taste/Smell: simply awesome!! a perfect blend of both parents...fruity, candied chemmy menthol.
Effect: intense high like Chemdog D, but with more heartpounding-sativa effects.

Loompa's description : Underdog OG is one of our flagship clones. This clone is not in circulation. The defining characteristic, beyond the standard OGK, is in the medicinal effects. It’s similar to other OGs with the strong body stone. This particular OG clone also hits with a strong sativa head high blended with a strong indica body stone. This rare combination creates a strong pain alleviating effect. It can be overwhelming for those not smoking regularly. Smoking this strain during the day can often end your day immediately. This plant harvests between 8-10 weeks, our personal favorite is 10 weeks.

hmm..... Anybody?

Last edited:
Motarebel

Motarebel

I asked jj about it and didn't really get an answer as to yes or no. The story I got was SuperSnowDawg x either Sour D or Chemdog D. I can't seem to find any info other than what I was told. Medic made a cross called Kandy chem if I remember right ? Check with TrueGrit on that, most likely he can tell ya.

thgobs

thgobs

Thanks Mota! I also just found this from an old site... *REAL* Snow Dog that I've acquired from a private grower. 5months ago I smoked what I thought to be "real" snowdog from a dispensary. Now I truly see what my buddy meant when he said beware of imitators!!

Why I emphasis on it being a REAL strain. Similar to OG Kush, It is a Clone only strain created by Chemdog. If you want to know more about one of the best, google Chemdog.

First Glance
[insert photo]
Picture is worth and thousand words so I'll let the camera do the dirty work for me

The Genetics
Superskunk x OregonSnow.
Some say its crossed with bubble Chemdog, making the outcome look like
[Super Skunk x Oregon Snow] x Bubble Chemdog
That combo actually would make it SUPER SnowDog.

The Aroma
The first whiff plows me with a pungent, but full of good flavor. There are hints of fruit but none stand alone. You can smell the skunk, and its dank. It almost have evergreen scents tied into it, but they are not dominant enough to stand out.

The Taste

Round One Glass Bong - Picture this if you will a Lemon Head was dropped in the forest and it grew to make a lemon tree.. Really dominant artificial lemon flavoring with that evergreen hints at the tip of my tongue. This doesn't resemble say a Super lemon Haze where it actually tastes of real lemons. No, this is nearly identical to the small hard candy.

Round Two Glass Bong - Looking past the lemon I found a very nutty taste that reminds me of an old oatmeal cookie. Not stale, just old, and slightly burnt haha.

thgobs

thgobs

I am cracking your beans mota along with the loompa gear I have already cracked and the gage Talisman
Qws
to compare to the loompa clone! We shall see if we can get the the bottom of the mystery!

thgobs

thgobs

Here’s what CHemdog said about it when I asked way back:

"Bubblechem is Sagermathas seeds Bubbleberry male crossed with my orig 91
chemdog cut. The snowdog is the oregon snow male hit with the mass
superskunk and then we grew out those females and males selected a male
and hit the Bubblechem."

think i saw this....
I think i saw a question asking what is the bubblechem....

It is a Sagarmatha Bubbleberry crossed with the Sister.

Regarding the original males...

The two original males were destroyed.

Last edited:
thgobs

thgobs

Here’s what CHemdog said about it when I asked way back:

"Bubblechem is Sagermathas seeds Bubbleberry male crossed with my orig 91
chemdog cut. The snowdog is the oregon snow male hit with the mass
superskunk and then we grew out those females and males selected a male
and hit the Bubblechem."

think i saw this....
I think i saw a question asking what is the bubblechem....

It is a Sagarmatha Bubbleberry crossed with the Sister.

Regarding the original males...

The two original males were destroyed.

Top Dawg and Chemdog
Top Dawg an Chemdog are partners
bravo.gif

Quote from JJ

I just had a nice sit down with Chemdog today and we talked about many things. One being we have agreed on a partnership. He will be doing all of his releases thru Topdawg. He will be working with some of our best breeding strains crossing into his clone collection as well using his own breeding stock to create new strains such as Candy Chem and others. Which I was lucky enough to sample and let me tell you Chem has created another winner. It has a lip smacking funkness to it that leaves you wanting more. Lots more good things to come!

thgobs

thgobs

I just had a nice sit down with Chemdog. We smoked and talked about things. He's doing well but too busy to make seeds anytime soon. He suggested Top Dawg take a run at the cup this year with his support. He really likes the Star Dawg and thinks it can win. I guess he hasn't gotten his Rolex from rez yet and probably never will.:sign0065: We'll be trading some clones next time he comes around. So i'll be getting the Candy Chem and a few others. I hit him off with a few packs of seeds and a pocket full of Star Dawg, Guava, White, Chemdog D nugs and parted ways.

JJ-NYC, Jan 31, 2011

thgobs

thgobs

So did Chem create the candy chem? is it the same as Loompa's or did H & L make it???

thgobs

thgobs

Killer NorEaster Keeper I have held onto since the first release these buds reek of Chemdog D and sweet candy funk such a contradiction of smells on her and the buds are hard and white like the white! Total Kills...
Z22

Top Bottom