Northern Nevada First Timer

• Thread starter Mark Felten
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mark Felten

Hey, all...just a shout out to my fellow Nevada growers! Just started my first grow in over 25 years and it's been fun! Using 2 - 300w less and 1 - 600w led with some slow results! Not about heights of lights, but learning. Growing Super Cheese, Black Domina, and going to start Cinderella 99 this weekend. About 2 months in, and the cheese is doing pretty good, but the Domina is real small. I tried autos, but they stayed real small and budded at only 5 in. tall...what a waist! I'm not in any hurry, as I am unable to smoke...drug testing and all! Just trying to figure it out, for when I'm able to. First pic is the cheese...2nd pic is the Domina (started 2 weeks after the cheese), and last is an Electric Fruit auto (started same day as the Domina)! Still pretty cold here, but been keeping temps from 50, at night, to 80 during the day...with only a small fan moving the air. Any sugestions?

Northern nevada first timer
Northern nevada first timer 2
Northern nevada first timer 3
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Nice clean setup, looks like they just didn't get enough energy from the light source. Also, genetics are KEY, skip the autos and pop some regs from a reputable farmer on here. You will see a major difference.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Edit: Not sure if you got your autos from someone here. If so, and they are legit then that's not the major problem. Autos are fine if that's your thing, hope I didn't step in any toes and yall know what I'm sayin ;)

M

Mark Felten

Got seeds from seedbank in the UK...sprouted quick, but I think I waited to long to transplant into larger pots. Wasnt sure what to expect from autos and i wont be buying anymore. I don't give them nutes too often, as the tips of leaves turn brown! Definitely a learning process! Thanks, peeps for your input.

Elgesman

Elgesman

Hey, all...just a shout out to my fellow Nevada growers! Just started my first grow in over 25 years and it's been fun! Using 2 - 300w less and 1 - 600w led with some slow results! Not about heights of lights, but learning. Growing Super Cheese, Black Domina, and going to start Cinderella 99 this weekend. About 2 months in, and the cheese is doing pretty good, but the Domina is real small. I tried autos, but they stayed real small and budded at only 5 in. tall...what a waist! I'm not in any hurry, as I am unable to smoke...drug testing and all! Just trying to figure it out, for when I'm able to. First pic is the cheese...2nd pic is the Domina (started 2 weeks after the cheese), and last is an Electric Fruit auto (started same day as the Domina)! Still pretty cold here, but been keeping temps from 50, at night, to 80 during the day...with only a small fan moving the air. Any sugestions?

Elgesman

Elgesman

Just a little update...Plants are coming a long nicely! 2 in the back are the super cheese and the 1 in front is black domina...with the babies, Cinderella, brainstorm, and ak47, in the middle.

20170427 044706
Juicebox

Juicebox

Got seeds from seedbank in the UK...sprouted quick, but I think I waited to long to transplant into larger pots. Wasnt sure what to expect from autos and i wont be buying anymore. I don't give them nutes too often, as the tips of leaves turn brown! Definitely a learning process! Thanks, peeps for your input.
Autos are great till you treat em like a photo and stunt em....they are on a one time cycle so to speak....so if you stunt em there is no second chance on recovery....that being said if your carefull with em your good....i top...fim....repot em with no issues myself but it took a bunch of grows to get em to a point where i was happy with the results....overall if your a closet grower with height restrictions or just dont want to piss around with light schedules....they do the trick..my 2 pennys on autos

Top Bottom