Now I see a few more Durban Grows, Here is my latest and last for her :)

• Thread starter CrippledArcher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Like I said I have seen a few more Farmers posting their Durban grows so here we go:

Smart Pots
Ocean Forest cut with Happy Frog Potting Mix then 70/30 perlite
Week 4 1000 W HPS

Up to now just molasses and water and 4 (1 every week) ACT EWC,Oatmeal and molasses.

Thinking about try a synthetic bloom not sure yet. Have a new bottle of Tiger Bloom on hand and my normal Roots HPK.

Sorry for the bad camera and I didn't feel like moving all of them out. Thoughts suggestions any and all info will be considered .

Now i see a few more durban grows here is my latest and last for her
Now i see a few more durban grows here is my latest and last for her 2
Now i see a few more durban grows here is my latest and last for her 3
Now i see a few more durban grows here is my latest and last for her 4
Now i see a few more durban grows here is my latest and last for her 5
Now i see a few more durban grows here is my latest and last for her 6
Now i see a few more durban grows here is my latest and last for her 7
Now i see a few more durban grows here is my latest and last for her 8
Now i see a few more durban grows here is my latest and last for her 9
Now i see a few more durban grows here is my latest and last for her 10
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Very nice bro...where is this durban from? is it a seed or clone you are running.....great work!

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Thanks for the Kind words ! Actually it was bag seed on my first grow ;) I Kept one as a mom and chose to run it this go round when I got a new 1000 W HPS. She is a beast, you cant keep her short these are right under 5 feet. The bar you see is a coat hanger rack in the closet :)

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Figure I would, throw a few more pics at 6 weeks. This is the first time under just a HPS, all other grows I used a dual bulb 400 MH/HPS Combo. Now I know the 1000 HPS is a killer light for a closet but these things are just crazy. For the first time I see the dying off of the plant. I think the dual spectrum keeps them way greener but these are the best yet.

DSCF2304
DSCF2305
DSCF2306
DSCF2307
DSCF2310
DSCF2311
DSCF2312
DSCF2315
DSCF2316
DSCF2317
DSCF2318
DSCF2319
CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

I'm wondering if this light is going to make them finish early they have never been so big and dense even when I pushed her 78 days last time. She normally has another big push a 8 weeks, if that happens she will have to have more support .

Top Bottom