Nutrient Buildup In Soil

• Thread starter JDro man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jfrezy

Use a feed feed water system per week. 2 nutes feed and one water every week. 3 watering per week. If the feeding schedule says 5ml per feeding cut the feeding in half. So you feed a total of 5ml per week not 5ml every feed.

J

JDro man

Use a feed feed water system per week. 2 nutes feed and one water every week. 3 watering per week. If the feeding schedule says 5ml per feeding cut the feeding in half. So you feed a total of 5ml per week not 5ml every feed.
Awesome thanks for the input very much appreciated

J

JDro man

Don't overwater so all 3 waters can be given per week.
I've been doing a feed water regime for about a year now because I checked my ppm during a flush and it was up to 6000ppm. I damn near had a heart attack lol so i started doing a feed and water regime which has worked great but i felt like I was losing out due to not feeding twice per week so i started this thread.

J

Jfrezy

My buddy flushed after every major nutrient uptake in the soil like three times during flowering

J

Jfrezy

I usually flush after week 5 in flower. Removes all the salt build up for a nice final finish. Buds start growing crazy side leaves. That flush removes about 9 weeks of excess salt build up from the start of veg.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Ppm meters only read if their is Micro organisms in the medium, the more microbes the higher the reading, ppm meters are electro magnetic so in truth their very accurate at telling you the nutrient level of your medium as you are actually feeding the microbes when you put nutrients in your medium and the plants root cells eat the microbes shit, and this shit is full of whatever you've been feeding the microbes which in turn gives you a range figure on how much trace elements, metals and carbon may be built up or stored in your plant.

Last edited:
Top Bottom