Nutrient Deficiency?

• Thread starter cannanurse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cannanurse

Cropking Durban Poison. 2 600wLED. 3x3x6 tent. Day 32 flower. Seems to have slowed in bud production a bit. Last few feedings after backing off a bit after noticing some light leaf tip burns up top.

Nutrient deficiency
Nutrient deficiency 2
Nutrient deficiency 3
Nutrient deficiency 4
Nutrient deficiency 5
Nutrient deficiency 6
Scolymia7

Scolymia7

Don't have much experience with coco or leds. Just something that stood out was your max temp is 88°f, current temp is 77°f, and low is 73°f. Ideal temp can very from grower to grower from threads ive read on here, personally I've had my best run with max temp being 74°f and low being 65°f. Your humidity is somewhat high as well bellow 50% would be ok, lower even better(35 being ideal). Our girls like it cool and dry during flower. Can't tell if your tent has an intake vent but if it does maybe open it more to give it fresh air and another fan wouldn't hurt. My leaves were thin like that when I had heat stress and humidity issues. Do you use c02 as well?

C

cannanurse

Don't have much experience with coco or leds. Just something that stood out was your max temp is 88°f, current temp is 77°f, and low is 73°f. Ideal temp can very from grower to grower from threads ive read on here, personally I've had my best run with max temp being 74°f and low being 65°f. Your humidity is somewhat high as well bellow 50% would be ok, lower even better(35 being ideal). Our girls like it cool and dry during flower. Can't tell if your tent has an intake vent but if it does maybe open it more to give it fresh air and another fan wouldn't hurt. My leaves were thin like that when I had heat stress and humidity issues. Do you use c02 as well?
I don’t use co2. I’ll get the temp down and see what happens. Getting that right of a temp control has been a challenge.

Scolymia7

Scolymia7

Good ventilation helps alot. I went from just an exhaust, then to an intake vent that pulled from room, and finally bigger intank ducted to an outside air source into grow room . Those cool night Temps helped alot, the girls really seemed to like that fresh air.

Co2 definetly helps as well, alot of good threads on here talking about it. Co2 tanks/regulators and co2 generators are the best options. Unforetenly in my case propane burner = more heat, and co2 requires access to a tank refill station. Both were not doable for me. Forced me to look elsewhere, one day though.

Nice training btw, im still learning and can't wait to make stalky little bushes like that

Enforcer

Enforcer

Cropking Durban Poison. 2 600wLED. 3x3x6 tent. Day 32 flower. Seems to have slowed in bud production a bit. Last few feedings after backing off a bit after noticing some light leaf tip burns up top.

What is your grow medium?

What are you feeding her, and how much now?

Nice training!

Latest posts

Top Bottom