Og Kush Bag Seed

• Thread starter mk23tas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mk23tas

mk23tas

I bought some OG Kush a while ago and love the strain. The entire bag had one seed in it and I am attempting to grow it. This will be my third grow and hopefully this seed will turn into a female plant. So far the seed has germinated and was recently planted in soil.
I will post pictures as the grow continues.

Soil, Fox Farm Ocean Forest
Fox Farm Nutrients
2x2 grow tent
400 watt led light

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Visit the seed catalog here and grab some more beans. You’ve got the setup. Might as well put it to work. Kudos.

mk23tas

mk23tas

Visit the seed catalog here and grab some more beans. You’ve got the setup. Might as well put it to work. Kudos.

I already bought some seeds but I am just seeing if I can get this to work. Just in case the seeds I ordered are not the exact strain.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh ok. It’s a 12 week process plus drying and curing so you might kick yourself if you don’t start a couple and that one plant turns out to be male. Just sayin.

mk23tas

mk23tas

These pictures are from the first week. So far the plant is doing well and growing at the same rate as my Blue Dream plant.

Plant1

Plant2

Plant3

mk23tas

mk23tas

Oh ok. It’s a 12 week process plus drying and curing so you might kick yourself if you don’t start a couple and that one plant turns out to be male. Just sayin.

I figured that if it is a male plant, I am going to collect the pollen and try to make feminized seeds.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I figured that if it is a male plant, I am going to collect the pollen and try to make feminized seeds.

You can’t make feminized seeds from male pollen. Just an FYI. You’ll make regular seeds which imo is better.

To make feminized seeds you need pollen from a reversed female plant.

mk23tas

mk23tas

You can’t make feminized seeds from male pollen. Just an FYI. You’ll make regular seeds which imo is better.

To make feminized seeds you need pollen from a reversed female plant.
That's right, I forgot rodelization makes femilized seeds.

Top Bottom