OG Squared

• Thread starter BlackBart
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackBart

BlackBart

Hey Loompa , can you give me a description of your OG Squared ? I'm thinking of doing a Greenhouse grow of it soon.

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

The beans I ran had a lot of variety within phenos . there were a few that really stood out, the flowers a little smaller than a commercial strain but the essence were overpowering, While trimming it overpowered everything else in the room and hit you like a right hook . To me it smelled a little more botanical than normal OGs almost like a sweet perfume. The flowers may not have been as dense if I were to run it indoors I know the outdoor season is a little short for what she likes. Over all good smooth tasty smoke.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Well the OG Squared is what now is called Foodog, and it had the highest THC rating in the whole Mecca Cup sitting at 29.9%. The Foodog was also the big surprise this year in outdoor. She is a true beast and hits fucking heavy. Not that the Yeti doesnt either, we just havent tested her yet. But rest assured we do alot of work here on the farms working lines. And it is my opinion that there is no use trying to put out a seed line where we dont try to improve the line above the parentage stock. And it showed in the Mecca Cup. She was the only outdoor weed entered and went toe to toe with all the indoor and she smashed the records and is the highest THC plant that the Cup has ever seen.Id say that a good start on improving a line and making it rival the parent stock.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

good to read you had a blast in spain
re. the og squared-foodawg? is this the same mom and dad as the original og squared? or a bx? or a ?

thx

fwiw

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
good to read you had a blast in spain
re. the og squared-foodawg? is this the same mom and dad as the original og squared? or a bx? or a ?

thx

fwiw

Absolutely YES! In 2012 she was line bred from the same OG Squared stock that we had been working. She is the pure OG Squared. Its just this years outdoor. she was so phenominal she got her nickname by our crew and we just started calling her the Foo. She was a standout and we personally as a group smoke the shit out of her. She was a power hitter that we are still wrestling about , as far as not selling any more lbs of her and keeping her for headstash. Just straight up amazing plant. What a perfect combo that line worked the way it was and how well they combined to create something seriously special.

Last edited by a moderator:
wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

thank you for the quick reply
out of curiosity and provenance... who or what was the dad used in the yeti ?
enjoy your win

fwiw

EVOKE

EVOKE

Its just this years outdoor she was so phenominal she got her nickname by our crew and we just started calling her the Foo.
@loompa am i stoned here is this ^^^^ this a typo....:bag:

Thanks folks ... It's fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

29.9%...that figure is ridiculous! to think of almost a third of the weight of a bud being thc. god damn i would like to grow something like that!

I hear ta there are beans on the bay still ready for the gettin...
well worth the penny now and you can not go wrong with um straight up will be one of the best buds in your stash

Get your grow on bro
+Vibes Fly J

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
So please help me understand @loompa ....Are the Foodog f3's OG squared> f2's then taken one more step to F3? Or some other combination that I am missing? Thanks in advance for the clarification.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
29.9%...that figure is ridiculous! to think of almost a third of the weight of a bud being thc. god damn i would like to grow something like that!

You do have a point. And with every lab having a vested interested in testing as high as possible it is kindof a joke sometimes. But the point isnt that it tested so high. Now what Im about to say may only the mathmatics geniuses might understand, but its not so much the actual rating as the ratio. All the samples were taken to the same exact lab. So while the numbers may be off, the ratio between all the strains entered is not hogwash. Break it down into a ratio. And since all things being equal, all samples tested at the same lab with the same procedure, shows that the ratio of thc in the Foo sample was far and above all the samples entered. So if the foo tested 10 percent, then you would use your ratio formula and see that it still tested the highest, and everything still tested below it. Its all about the ratio of the samples tested in relation to each other and the foo ruled the roost.

JAWS

JAWS

so whats the deal behind this one.

TRINITY OG///OG SQUARED

this one came to me like this with no mention of being an og squared f3, was there ever anything made with the og squared f1??.

at the end of the day should i be referring to this as the FOO DOG ???.

thanks loompa:writing::writing:

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
so whats the deal behind this one.

TRINITY OG///OG SQUARED

this one came to me like this with no mention of being an og squared f3, was there ever anything made with the og squared f1??.

at the end of the day should i be referring to this as the FOO DOG ???.

thanks loompa:writing::writing:

Yes, we renamed the OG Squared to Foodog co in essense the Og Squared F2 is also the same as Foodog f2 and now we have dropped the name OG Squared, it is now known as foodog f3 and not Og Squared F3.

JAWS

JAWS

Yes, we renamed the OG Squared to Foodog co in essense the Og Squared F2 is also the same as Foodog f2 and now we have dropped the name OG Squared, it is now known as foodog f3 and not Og Squared F3.

ok then fucking awesome i do have some loomps dog then, very happy to be sure.

thank you:writing:

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
ok then fucking awesome i do have some loomps dog then, very happy to be sure.

thank you:writing:

Not only do you have some of my gear, you have the Foodog! Now I havent had the Yeti tested yet, but we did have a lab that labeled the Foodog at 21%, but we all know how testing labs play with numbers. But you got the Foodog and there are some serious heavy hitters in there also. This year, I have one farm that is doing over 200 foodogs just in search of the same pheno that wasted the cup. The hunt is on big time and who knows, maybe one of you guys will find it. But we are on a serious hunt for that monster pheno that yielded 7 lbs on one plant and smoked the competition in THC rating....take none of our gear for granted, because there are some monsters in there. Good luck and good hunting my friends :)

JAWS

JAWS

awesome to know and i happen to have a pack of your YETI as well so double hell ya for-sure, also have a headband bx headed this way suppose to have used your yeti in the mix.

don't have much from your way but i grab them ever time there offered or i find them on some ones trade list.

much respect:writing:

M

Moonstar

Loompa, How does the Foo Dog perform in a hydro ebb n flow? Does it have a good yield with that type of setup? - If you know of course.

Latest posts

Top Bottom