Old Bottle Of Zone From Dutch Masters

• Thread starter dumbthumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dumbthumb

i have an old bottle. the black bottle, uses copper sulfate i think.
have decided to start using pool shock which is calcium hydrochloride.
already had some of the zone in use. did mixing these two possibly kill one of my plants?

D

dumbthumb

i dont think they will talk about it since they did not sell it.
this was the original product before the company was sold.
the new people revamped everything.

H

heisen

Zone sucks and pool shock only works to an extent,It evaporates in a few days and youll have to add more,Impossible to know how much evaporated and what got left behind,
I started using Hydroguard a while back and never looked back.That shit is the real deal,You could also make your own bennies but i dont have time for all that.The hydroguard solved every one of my brown algae root diseases.

All my roots like this from the time i started using it last year

20180506 235246

D

dumbthumb

well i have high rez temps so bennys are out for now.
if you like hydroguard you should consider the em-1 concentrate
version of the same thing. you put a teaspoon or two in a jug of water along with a teaspoon or two of molasses and you let brew a couple weeks to
make a gallon.
and actually i stumbled across another one half the price same concentrate style
goes for half the price.
i'll think of the name.

H

heisen

I tried Zone once and almost killed my plants,The reason i run RDWC is for simplicity.The last thing i wanna do is mix cocktails and have to keep up with more crap.I buy a gallon of HG that i just add to the systems and be done with it.Simple and it works.
My buddy is using HG in his systems and running 76 degrees water temps.

D

dumbthumb

if anyone knows the name of the EM-1 competitor i thinking of please speak up.
seems like i saw it on amazon a month ago and maybe the guy used to be part of the EM-1 team and went out on his own or something?

Top Bottom