open a dispensary and grow op

• Thread starter rmhigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HIBUSHDOCTA

yo Tex i hate batu it defiently destroys communities,Uncle sam should be busting hard drugs, but seems its easier to mess with herbs men.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
yo Tex i hate batu it defiently destroys communities,Uncle sam should be busting hard drugs, but seems its easier to mess with herbs men.

That shit ate the locals souls, sucks that it is still so prevailant over there...

Tex

H

HIBUSHDOCTA

dudes im only 32 and most of my friends are either locked up or dead, and im defiently not no gangster. but i have a few friends that have actually converted to herb and their doing better.

S

spl

Co-Op Dreams

I would advise you start growing legally here in the state of Colorado for yourself and maybe a patient first and then look at despensaries as a market. Sounds like you don't even grow now since your lookin to setup a grow op also...why would someone invest in a grow op to supply med grade marijuana to despensaries, with someone who doesn't grow? am I missing something? do you grow? can you grow? is it good? what strains? what style?

When I read about people looking for investors I know immediately that they don't have a clue about any of this really, especially about growing. Let me guess, everyone has to sign a confidentiality agreement...lol. If you don't have the money to do what you want yourself then you have no business doin any of this. Investors...you guys crack me up...if you want to get in this game and can't even afford your initial grow setup to fill a basement or a couple of rooms in your house who would want to be in business with your ass anyways because obviosly your not a grower and thats what your supposed to bring to the table right, you are beggin for the money after all.

If you are looking to supply to a despensary, grow some meds and go sell it to a despensary, see if your product is even in demand first before even considering rampin up to any kind of size, at this stage, they will probably send you away anyways. With all the city ordinances fixing to really lock down on growers and despensaries your really goin to be fighting uphill battle to stack patients, then grow, and then get the price you want to make it worthwhile as well as compete.

This place state is very rapidly becoming despensary sytem fed by an army of $3000/lb contract growers that are supplying most of despensaries now with decent cheap product. You can still get top dollar but your goin to have to have an existing relationship with a despensary at that price or you don't have a chance anymore. My guess is that most of the talented growers are about to get out of the despensary supply business all together and go back to the streets..where the money flows, no hassles, and the people don't bitch.

If you start seeing the decline in quality at the despensaries it is because they are way more concerned about margins over the quality of medicine they secure for their patients...Just think what you get on the street for $100-$150 an oz..mexi brick or total crap, well thats what the despensary guys are doing. They buy total crap for no money and charge as if it was dank fom Jah himself. The system for patients is really sorry, if you don't know someone that grows are gets the dank, your screwed.

If you don't grow, don't to Colorado to learn with the intent supply despensaries, you still have a few years of honing your craft before you will even remotely hang with the ones that are doin it strong for years now supplying med grade product.

The one thing everyone should really be watching is the limit that is about to be put on all grow ops in the state of only allowing the patient and his or her caregiver to have plants under the roof and probably a maximum patient count per operation, my guess is three to four patients max per residential home, similar to other states. They are goin to treat the big grow ops like the same commercial venture as the despensary, because after all if your on contract and those are not really your plants, you are tending them for the despensary and thier patients. So what they will say is that is just an extension of the despensary and apply despensary rules to it...like your not able to do it within 100ft of another residence and 500ft from a school or church, this is goin to happen people just watch, these are already proposed and goin into effect in some towns and i am sure it will go to a county level real soon.. i believe they will religate large commercial grow ops to light industrial, industrial, or ag zoned land areas and not allow anything other than personal use or possibley one other patient but thats it in residential areas.

Things are a changin quickly around here and to certain extent if your not already here doin it, there is no need to come here and try come here to make your fortune, especially if your not a experienced grower already.

Maybe I have been upfair, post up some pics of what your doing now, your current grow op, hell you may be another Jorge Cervantes out there doin your thing.

Tex

Just like this guy on Craigs List list wanting people to spend $896.00 up front and then get 1/4 oz a month free for 5 months and then 1oz till the end of the year for a total of 9 oz with in 12 months and still have to buy your oz at 250.00

I hope no one fell for this one.

J

JPH

Investor Seeking Licensed Partner For Dispensary Chain

We have $20M+ to invest in growing and opening dispensaries and seek a licensed/experienced Partner to start a new chain with in CO - must be currently operating a medicinal dispensary - no, exceptions

We have 160 acres to grow on.

This would be an additional business, not connected to your current dispensary....

Latest posts

Top Bottom