Afgegeven vermogen 276w LED POWER
Ingang spanning AC100-240V
Afmetingen 381x305x76mm
Dimmen/instellen Ja, 50% of 100%
Spectrum 650nm-660nm, 620nm-630nm, 460nm-470nm, white LEDS
Garantie 1 jaar
50,000 hours

Is it enough for a 90*90 tent?

What do you think about the Spectrum, the type of LED's and the light intensity?

thx in advance!

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

Hey guys,

I'm planning to do a budget grow

what do you think of this LED light?

http://www.uniteck.nl/…/blackline-gs…/blackline-gs600-detail

Max 120x120cm
Optimal 92x92cm
Licht intensity 837(umol) @ 45cm
Type LEDS 120x5Watt Bridgelux/Epileds
Opgenomen vermogen 375w
Afgegeven vermogen 276w LED POWER
Ingang spanning AC100-240V
Afmetingen 381x305x76mm
Dimmen/instellen Ja, 50% of 100%
Garantie 1 jaar
50,000 hours

Is it enough for a 90*90 tent?

What do you think about the Spectrum, the type of LED's and the light intensity?

thx in advance!

For other English speakers/readers here are the specs translated via Google:

Specifications
Maximum surface to be illuminated 120x120cm
Optimal surface to be illuminated 92x92cm
Light intensity 837 (umol) @ 45 cm
Type LEDS 120x5Watt Bridgelux / Epileds
Power consumption w ±%
Issued power 276w LED POWER
Input voltage AC100-240V
Dimensions 381x305x76mm
Dimming / setting Yes, 50% or 100%
Guarantee 1 year
Expected life span 50,000 burning hours
Including:
1x Reflector 600Watt LED Lamp
1x Suspension set
1x 180cm cable

Personally, I couldn't find any reviews of this light online. I typically will not purchase online unless I can find a credible source with some stellar reviews. If no reviews, then I better have heard about it from a lot of word of mouth from trusted people.

K

Khosch76

I would pass on that light and find a more reputable company to but from. Yes, I know you are on a budget but there are plenty of well known lights you can buy from for around the same price. The reason I would be concerned about this light is because of its warranty. A one year warranty on a light that is supposed to last for 50,000 hours tells you that they do not think their product is going to last much longer than a year. Warranties tell you a lot about a product and is one thing you need to take into consideration when buying. At a minimum I would want at least a two year warranty just in case the light does not last. It is somewhat uncommon for LEDs to go bad because they run so efficiently but it does happen sometimes and it's best that you have something to fall back on. Another thing to look at is the 837 (umol) @ 45 CM. That is only 18" of height so that is not the best light for growing the plant you are talking about. At 24" of height that would be around 480 umol which is definitely too low. I would look for something at least around 1300 to 1500 umol at 18" height which would be around 870-1100 umol at 24". You also need to look at the angle of the secondary lenses and make sure you have at least 90° of light. Some lights have lenses that focus light straight down leaving the outer areas with less light. They do this to get higher intensity readings but now you know better. If you would like to know more you can feel free to visit this site > here. <

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I would pass on that light and find a more reputable company to but from. Yes, I know you are on a budget but there are plenty of well known lights you can buy from for around the same price. The reason I would be concerned about this light is because of its warranty. A one year warranty on a light that is supposed to last for 50,000 hours tells you that they do not think their product is going to last much longer than a year. Warranties tell you a lot about a product and is one thing you need to take into consideration when buying. At a minimum I would want at least a two year warranty just in case the light does not last. It is somewhat uncommon for LEDs to go bad because they run so efficiently but it does happen sometimes and it's best that you have something to fall back on. Another thing to look at is the 837 (umol) @ 45 CM. That is only 18" of height so that is not the best light for growing the plant you are talking about. At 24" of height that would be around 480 umol which is definitely too low. I would look for something at least around 1300 to 1500 umol at 18" height which would be around 870-1100 umol at 24". You also need to look at the angle of the secondary lenses and make sure you have at least 90° of light. Some lights have lenses that focus light straight down leaving the outer areas with less light. They do this to get higher intensity readings but now you know better. If you would like to know more you can feel free to visit this site > here. <
That site you recommended has a bunch of mis information in it, they recommend a 1200 watts of led power over a 6.5 sq ft area. yikes!!! They are pushing to sell the cheaper inefficient led tech. The never mention any of the new efficient LED tech like QB boards and Cob led.

K

Khosch76

That site you recommended has a bunch of mis information in it, they recommend a 1200 watts of led power over a 6.5 sq ft area. yikes!!! They are pushing to sell the cheaper inefficient led tech. The never mention any of the new efficient LED tech like QB boards and Cob led.
I happen to know the owner of that site and there is a lot of good information on it. If you have some suggestions I'm sure he'd be interested in hearing from you. You can leave comments on his site with the suggested changes. As far as lights, I believe he is working on different affiliates than Amazon so I would check back soon. Again, leave a comment on what you would like to see, he would appreciate the feedback. PEACE!

Latest posts

Top Bottom