Orange Vally Og Crosses

• Thread starter Onetwothree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bobrown14

Bobrown14

I can't decide weather i want a strong orange strain like Extreme Cream & Guice or a nice exotic terp loaded strain like Citrique or Citrus Berry. I don't think I could go wrong with any of them but i'm leaning on the Citrique because it just seems like a unique flavor that I would never get sick of and I have a good idea of a couple of crosses i would like to try and create with it!

I've been running citrus berry & Labyrinth for a few years now. Nobody complains. Clones of clones round and round. I call it Lemon Thai.... it's great weed.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Old thread but I have some info on the Chromatose. First off I ordered this because of the "knock out Indica" description but man oh man did these things stretch! They went from 4 to 6 feet tall in two weeks! Popped 5 good looking dark seeds got 2 males, 2 herms dropping bananas into weeks 2-3 of flower, & 1 female showing no signs of intersex traits (so far, but her siblings had big ol donkey dix by this time so I think I'm good) One of the herms had such an awfully good OG stink to it, it was a real bummer to chop it down. Have a few other strains going with no issues so I'm guessing I just got unlucky with the chromatose ladies this run around. I'll follow up with my next run sex results when I finish off the pack. & if this one doesnt try & pull any sneaky banana business I'll come back with a smoke report too around thanksgiving.

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Nanners happen sometimes. Its just a thing. Pull them off and let the plant grow. Lots of times the nanners are not even viable meaning NO pollen and usually show up down low on the plant. If you keep the are down there cleaned up (the buds are popcorn anyway) the plant outgrows that and goes on without any issue.

Nanners are a environmental issue not a genetic issue.
It's common for plants to try and reproduce even without any males around. Now male pollen sacs on a female plant thats different that is hermaphrodite and worthy of chop.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Nanners happen sometimes. Its just a thing. Pull them off and let the plant grow. Lots of times the nanners are not even viable meaning NO pollen and usually show up down low on the plant. If you keep the are down there cleaned up (the buds are popcorn anyway) the plant outgrows that and goes on without any issue.

Nanners are a environmental issue not a genetic issue.
It's common for plants to try and reproduce even without any males around. Now male pollen sacs on a female plant thats different that is hermaphrodite and worthy of chop.

Yeah I'm not talking a few here & there these bitches were covered in stacked donkey dix head to toe. This environment has been the same for the last 5 years & my other strains are still doing just fine. This was genetics no doubt.

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

This environment has been the same for the last 5 years & my other strains are still doing just fine. This was genetics no doubt.

Do you have pics of you "nanners"?

Plants will try and reproduce and throw out a few late in flower. Same genetics in all cannabis plants.

It's environmental unless hermaphrodite which it doens't sound like in your case.

I've had nanners show up same plant I take cuts from sometimes and other times I grow nothing. The environment could be temp or time in flower related or any stress really.

Not arguing here but to say everything's the same for 5 years. I'm skeptical on that one. I run the same thing even do no-till, and I know my environment changes, everything is different run to run, not much but enough I'm sure. Usually for me its either time (waiting long as I can to chop) in flower and/or temp fluctuations. I don't worry about it.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Do you have pics of you "nanners"?

Plants will try and reproduce and throw out a few late in flower. Same genetics in all cannabis plants.

It's environmental unless hermaphrodite which it doens't sound like in your case.

I've had nanners show up same plant I take cuts from sometimes and other times I grow nothing. The environment could be temp or time in flower related or any stress really.

Not arguing here but to say everything's the same for 5 years. I'm skeptical on that one. I run the same thing even do no-till, and I know my environment changes, everything is different run to run, not much but enough I'm sure. Usually for me its either time (waiting long as I can to chop) in flower and/or temp fluctuations. I don't worry about it.

Welp take your advice & give it to someone asking for it then :) I'm here to drop info about Orange Valley OG crosses & my experience with them, not YOUR skeptical ideas about MY environmental stress. Two plants outta 20 popping out stacked nut sacks right under pistil covered budsites by week 3 & you really want to try & blame the environment? Not to mention their sister (the only chromatose I kept) & four others strains (exotic, ethos, dna, la plata) show zero sign of male flowers...

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Welp take your advice & give it to someone asking for it then :) I'm here to drop info about Orange Valley OG crosses & my experience with them, not YOUR skeptical ideas about MY environmental stress. Two plants outta 20 popping out stacked nut sacks right under pistil covered budsites by week 3 & you really want to try & blame the environment? Not to mention their sister (the only chromatose I kept) & four others strains (exotic, ethos, dna, la plata) show zero sign of male flowers...

OK you said nanners and now you're saying full on nut sacks not sure which it is but sadly no pics to back it up... still skeptical. Just sayin.

BTW I didn't offer any advice.

Not being hostile here just listening and asking a ?? Whats the problem? You're a little sensitive. sheesh

Top Bottom