Organic Glue

• Thread starter HydroGuy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HydroGuy

HydroGuy

Well guys here is one of my new rooms i have been working on. I have 4 630watt lec 3100k lights from sunlight supply over 12 gg4's. Ill be using a mixture of biobizz and nectar for the gods nutrients. They are all potted in smart pots with nectar's #4 soil. Im waiting on my electrician to hook up my light controllers for this room and another new room this weekend hopefully. That is why i have 2 regular hoods and a couple 400watt mh lights hooked up temporarily till i can plug my lec's in since they are 240v. Hopefully in a month we can flip to flower. Really excited to try the organics out with cmh bulbs.
Organic glue
Organic glue 4
Organic glue 3
Organic glue 2

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

Well due to an issue with a patient i lost a card so i gotta cut plant numbers down. I know i could fill the room with 9 plants in 15 gal pots i was going to use 7gallon pots but need to cut plant numbers down. Do you guys think i could still fill the room up with 6 plants in 20 gallon pots? Basically i cant decide between 6 20 gallon pots or 9 15 gallon pots. Would really like to do 6 plants but i want to have these ladies in flower by march 1st. So thoughts and opinions are needed!

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

There is no price on piece of mind, I would say keep your plant counts legit.
Most definitely hence why count has to be cut in this room so i have a few extras for another room. Im at my limit of 36 right now but had to kill 12 that were going to other room since i can only have 36 instead of 48 now. So need to shave this room down to atleast 9 would like to go with 6 but im leaning to 9.

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

I do 4 per light in veg (main 12 pots), then in flower I have 12 (main pots) under 4 hoods. I'm afraid to do 2 per light in veg and not get my normal yield.
That was the inital plan but due to the fact i had to kill 12 plants from losing a med patient i have to go with less. Then i have another smaller room set up that is empty now so i need atleast 3 plants out of this room for that one. Im used to growing big # hydro plants but this is my first full organic room so im having doubts. It was a pretty shitty situation i got screwed over by a patient just as i built 2 new rooms and got all my clones started for the new rooms. It will be a month before my new patients paperwork is legal so just gotta make it work this run till next time when i wont be so limited on plant count.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I understand. My plant count is 12, and I broke off a partnership with someone who had 24 plant limit. Getting used to building a micro environment. 6 in Flower 6 in veg, ugh used to double that. But, fine boutique cannabis will prevail. Just going to yield a few lbs every 8-9 weeks.

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

I understand. My plant count is 12, and I broke off a partnership with someone who had 24 plant limit. Getting used to building a micro environment. 6 in Flower 6 in veg, ugh used to double that. But, fine boutique cannabis will prevail. Just going to yield a few lbs every 8-9 weeks.
Yeah i pay for all patients cards and give them free meds at harvest all they have to do is remind me when cards expire. Last time i talked to him he said we were good for a year then calls me a week ago saying his card expired. I should have checked myself but didn't see the need after he just told me it was good for a year. Sorry im ranting but just trying to make it work without breaking my legal plant count.

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

About 15 days into veg here and plants are looking healthy. Im kinda guessing 15 days forgot to write down exact day 1 veg.Cant wait to get the lecs hooked up this week and get this girls really growing. Certainly not the explosive growth i see in rdwc but im just going for the tasty smoke in this room. I have been experimenting with organic foliar sprays currently using biobizz fishmix, biobizz algamic, fulpower and bloom khoas from nftg. What do you guys put in your organic sprays?
20170123 203800

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

IMG 0383
IMG 0385

Week 4 in the 1 light cali dream room. I over did it a little on nutes so they are a little unhappy with me and it's a little cold to cold in there. Still getting the hang of organics but don't think it's anything a flush can't fix.

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

Organic gg4 room is looking good. Turned the 4 new lec's on yesterday and wow these badboys are bright! The sun system 630 lec's have 2 315 bulbs so I only have 1 in each hood on till I get ventilation hooked up. It was a little hot with everything on but they are looking happy under 4x315's. I topped them twice and pruned going for nice bushy plants. So if you think they look scraggly don't worry it's all by design haha.
IMG 0378
IMG 0380
IMG 0382

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

Ps I canceled plans for the other room was basically just going to use old equipment any way. I worked at a grow store a few years ago and essentially got paid in cheap equipment so I have a pile of old equipment just collecting dust haha. So I am sticking with the 12 plants 7 gallon pots in here.

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

Just realized im an idiot i forgot the lec over the calidream was the 4200k veg bulbs not the 3100k flower bulbs. So im on week 4 of flower in there and have been running the wrong bulbs haha! Atleast it was just the one light storage closet that i just experiment on anyway. I know i over fed and temps are a little cold but im thinking the wrong bulbs may have effected my uptake of flower nutes. Also explains why my buds seem so small even for organics. Oh well everyday is full of failures and triumphs when it comes to growing. Just gotta know how to learn from being a dumbass sometimes haha.

Also didnt realize i said this was an 11×13 room. That was a typo. Its actually 11×11. So i have a 9x9 grow area the lights cover. Im a little guy so i dont mind higging the wall if the girls get big

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom