Outdoor Grow With No Nutrients? 1st Time Grower

• Thread starter passthat023
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
passthat023

passthat023

Greetings THC Farmer Community,

I'm a few weeks into growing a Platinum OG clone outdoors in Los Angeles. I've got the clone in a 3 gallon fabric pot, with FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil, watering it with spring water, in a great sunny spot on a front porch.

This is my first grow, I'm trying to keep it simple and fun...not going for the best bud ever, but also looking to have a successful grow with a hopefully decent finished product.

Would you recommend I use nutrients along the way? Or will the soil, water, and sunlight let nature take its course and nutrients are not necessarily needed?

Is there a nutrient product or two that is approachable/easy that I should definitely use during the process?

I know nutrients are important, so apologies if this is kind of a dumb question.

Thank you for your opinions and expertise!

patchgrower

patchgrower

you definately need something . youll have to figure out if you want to grow organically or with chemical fertilizers.theres a ton of stuff out there so be careful. id go to a grow shop and ask some knowledgeable people and be able to get something while youre there. or you can do a pile of reading on sites like this and you'll find out what you need to know. there are alot of variables and alot of different ways to go. best of luck.

stiffneck

stiffneck

I'm a few weeks into growing a Platinum OG clone outdoors in Los Angeles. I've got the clone in a 3 gallon fabric pot, with FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil, watering it with spring water, in a great sunny spot on a front porch.

This is my first grow, I'm trying to keep it simple and fun...not going for the best bud ever, but also looking to have a successful grow with a hopefully decent finished product.

Would you recommend I use nutrients along the way? Or will the soil, water, and sunlight let nature take its course and nutrients are not necessarily needed?

Is there a nutrient product or two that is approachable/easy that I should definitely use during the process?

I know nutrients are important, so apologies if this is kind of a dumb question.

Hey there.... a good organic dry fertilizer you can get at home depot is dr earth flower girl.... I use it and it works real well.... and it's $10 for a bag. You won't need any thing other than that. I'm sure there are other better products.... and ways....

Easy peasy. Less is more. Keep it simple.

Good luck!

dboy510

dboy510

The fox farm ocean forest mix can get u most of the way through a grow on it's own. I'd say get some fox farm marine cuisine fert and do a top dress half way through the grow or apply before beginning of flowering

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I would suggest looking into aacts if you are going organic.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

Youll want pk later.

Top Bottom