Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Im gonna grab a some but 6 of em that concreted in
i know this feller from the country,,he was watching a brother of his video and had the best idea ,that ole country boy learned instead of killing yourself driving post into rock,jack hammer a hole,,hell ya so that country boy bopught one them hammers and put up fencing around 1/2 land with the thing,damn neart killed um,,and you gonna tell that old boy ,you cant get 6 flimsey post up out a little cement,hahahahahah you better get out there and get you some,lmmfao,,hahahh good hearing from ya,high to all

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Im gonna have to fence the greenhouse in atleast with a 8 ft mesh fence to keep deer out
hell ya,,bro i bought that welded wire cheap gauge wire at the po for 125 roll of 5ft tall,2x4 in squares,but my deer eat out my hand so all they got to do is come to the fence,they never have treid jumping it though,think them little squares scare there ass,lmao

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

i know this feller from the country,,he was watching a brother of his video and had the best idea ,that ole country boy learned instead of killing yourself driving post into rock,jack hammer a hole,,hell ya so that country boy bopught one them hammers and put up fencing around 1/2 land with the thing,damn neart killed um,,and you gonna tell that old boy ,you cant get 6 flimsey post up out a little cement,hahahahahah you better get out there and get you some,lmmfao,,hahahh good hearing from ya,high to all
Yea!lol i have a jackhammer, im just not trippin on fence post right now, i have a boatload of things todo, in 2 weeks time I’ll be loading up the 18 wheeler & mosing on down the road ! I know at the last minute I’ll grab them fucken post! Lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yea!lol i have a jackhammer, im just not trippin on fence post right now, i have a boatload of things todo, in 2 weeks time I’ll be loading up the 18 wheeler & mosing on down the road ! I know at the last minute I’ll grab them fucken post! Lol
me too,if i didnt it would eat me in the ass,hahahah,ive had so much fun with my fencing,i decided to take 5 gal buckets,fill half way and stick a tpost in to it dries,lmao i just stand wire up against them and wire tie couple spots,and move the fence were i want it,lmao,these damn injuns been trying to get to mamas garden were potatoes are,works pretty good,isnt permanat mainly

Ecompost

Ecompost

GG4 is just gunk up with glu
nice, i ran this outside too over here, everone loves it. te two i kept are really old skool skunk, reminds me lots of shoreline. I got one purple pheno, and one light green, I prefer the purple for taste, but the light green is punishing to smoke. Its Glue for real, sofa glue, bed glue, eye glue, arse glue. I been sat about alot and then i remember i am sat aroiund a lot but it dont help :)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

nice, i ran this outside too over here, everone loves it. te two i kept are really old skool skunk, reminds me lots of shoreline. I got one purple pheno, and one light green, I prefer the purple for taste, but the light green is punishing to smoke. Its Glue for real, sofa glue, bed glue, eye glue, arse glue. I been sat about alot and then i remember i am sat aroiund a lot but it dont help :)
hahhahah

Top Bottom