Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Looks like you are getting things in order to me.
Very nice.
Thank you sir, much appreciated.

Nice, let me know what you think of the HM.. I’ve heard it’s the best Sour D cut , better than the AJ cut.?
I’ve been searching for a great SD plant for a couple years now.
Respect to ya brother..
STR8
Yeah, that's what @G gnome has told me, he said he dumped all his other SD's in favor of this one, made me want to try it for sure. Sure am looking forward to finishing one out so I can try it!
Right back at ya brother.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Finally got my motivation level up and got some messes cleaned up in the grow room. Pulled all the plants out of the veg tent and used the shop vac to vacuum it out, then I used some of the same mix of Trifecta that I used on the flower tent floor to wash the floor in there.
The veg tent has been overdue for a good cleaning for awhile now. I find that the motivation comes a little easier for me when things are going half decent, when things are more or less in the toilet it's easy to get discouraged, even though that's when I need to dig in and go more than ever.
20180829 140411

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Looking good pops! Glad you got it all back on track and things are working out for you. Keep it up and keep it green! Remember! NEVER GIVE UP!
Thanks Toast. I'm a pretty stubborn fucker, I don't easily get defeated. I was even more so before this disease hit me though, I think back to those days sometimes and how I felt like nothing could ever defeat me. How wrong I was. Just hadn't ever faced something like this back then.
What I wouldn't give to have that strength and determination back again...

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Even this Papa Indica has been dealing with some of the stunting issue that afflicted the others but, it's finally getting near to where I can flip her, I'm not gonna do it until I get her as big as I can in the veg tent though. I need to be making something happen soon though, been way too long with nothing flowering.
I only have one 5 gallon pot and I don't typically use it but, I decided that this girl was gonna get every opportunity I could give her to produce so, we'll see how she does.
The other two I had going I ended up chopping to pieces to get what I could for clones out of them, hoping they'll do better getting a restart of sorts.
PapaIndica

@G gnome

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Here's a couple Tardis #1 that also came from gravekat. These things seem really spindly and don't seem to grow very fast. Maybe it's me...? Dunno. They have actually started coming around and growing a bit faster though. I just topped them both a couple days ago and took probably a couple inches off to get them topped in a spot that I thought would work best.
After some time dealing with the Hell's Angels OG cuts not wanting to root because I wasn't allowing them time to dry out well, I finally got a couple of them rooted and they're doing pretty well but, I didn't bother getting pics of them.
Tardis1
T1

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Tea time! Once again I had started slacking on the teas but, I finally gave the girls one a few days back and it was crazy to see the difference it made in them overnight. No matter how much the cleanup work takes a toll on me, I need to keep up with doing them.
TeaTime

Waiting for tomorrow when it hits the 48 hour mark to give it to them, they always like the 48 hour tea better than the 24.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

FINALLY! Got a couple things flipped, with more to follow real soon. It's been maddening having my flower tent shut down so long.
Headmaster Diesel on the left and Papa Indica on the right.
PIHD

I'll have a Vanilla Kush joining them real soon and I don't think it'll be long at all before some White Pie are ready to go too.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Anxious to try everything I have going, I'm sure the cuts I have will be good, hoping the PI will be a winner, or at least one of the three I have, and I've been wanting to run these White Pie fems for a bit, (The White x Cherry Pie), I would think there'd be a winner in those. Fingers crossed...

Gave all 5 of the WP their second topping earlier too.

G gnome

G gnome

Thank you sir, much appreciated.

Yeah, that's what @G gnome has told me, he said he dumped all his other SD's in favor of this one, made me want to try it for sure. Sure am looking forward to finishing one out so I can try it!
Right back at ya brother.
I got @Tnelz sd and the hd goin...gonna see which one i like better

Top Bottom