Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Yes, Advanced Nutrients Jungle Juice.

That does look good. Looks like a breeze to trim as well.

Nothin to it
That's a really good thing for me.

Yup me too ^

Subbed and waiting for a show. Sucks your not getting roots on that tk.... I concur with Whats his face, try backing the light off. Did you snip the leaves in half?
Wow, is nobody reading what I write? Everything is rooting great for me! That White Diesel was looking like death and they still rooted and now they're showing good new growth now that they're in soil. My SFL's were beautiful the whole time and rooted perfectly for me. I don't think there's one place I've said I had rooting problems... you fucking guys. lmao

wokkabear

wokkabear

Wow, is nobody reading what I write? Everything is rooting great for me! That White Diesel was looking like death and they still rooted and now they're showing good new growth now that they're in soil. My SFL's were beautiful the whole time and rooted perfectly for me. I don't think there's one place I've said I had rooting problems... you fucking guys. lmao

lol pops you sure they havnt been at your cookie stash

G gnome

G gnome

Yeah its super easy to trim. Take off the lower bullshit and ull be gald ya did on trim day and ur done in 2 hrs and ur wondering what to do w the rest of ur day

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Green Grow 9
Green Grow 11
Green Grow 13
Green Grow 14
Green Grow 15
Green Grow 16
Green Grow 19
Green Grow 20
Green Grow 21
Green Grow 23

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Everybody got a nice shot of tea yesterday, next time I water I'll be going into my new nutrient line-up. Outside of my tea, my girls will only get the Jungle Juice trio, Cal-Mag, Humboldt's Secret, and molasses at appropriate times, from now on. Tired of playing games with FoxFarm nutes, way overpriced and over-complicated, and I never seemed to really get anything dialed in with them, seems like I'm always just flying by the seat of my pants with them even after all this time using them. Hoping to see things just get better and better.

str8smokn

str8smokn

She's about 2.5 months old from the thread,so that's slow. She should be close to finishing by now
It could be slow growth to either the 1gal pot,the repotting,or the light cycle if you ended up putting it in your flower tent.
Or it's all of the above.
I know you weren't putting much into this.
Hopefully she blows up for you now,it will just take longer to flower and finish out.
STR8

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

She's about 2.5 months old from the thread,so that's slow. She should be close to finishing by now
It could be slow growth to either the 1gal pot,the repotting,or the light cycle if you ended up putting it in your flower tent.
Or it's all of the above.
I know you weren't putting much into this.
Hopefully she blows up for you now,it will just take longer to flower and finish out.
STR8
I don't know how you get 2 1/2, it's just over 1 1/2. It was the end of October when it came up, the end of November was a month, we're now a little over half way through December, month and a half +. Stoners.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom