Ph Question

• Thread starter greenthumb89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumb89

greenthumb89

in regards to phing your nutrient solution is it better to add your nutrients to your water and than let it sit for a night or a couple hours and than ph it? or ph it after mixing let it sit and check back in a few hours or just ph it after mixing and use right away ive read mixed awnsers

Enforcer

Enforcer

in regards to phing your nutrient solution is it better to add your nutrients to your water and than let it sit for a night or a couple hours and than ph it? or ph it after mixing let it sit and check back in a few hours or just ph it after mixing and use right away ive read mixed awnsers
Ph and use right away. You can let it sit, I fill my res once a week. If you do let it sit just check the ph daily. You will notice that most nute lines drift up over time.

Hydro head

Hydro head

I fill tank, give a good mix then 10 mins later check ec and ph, I’m nft seems to work for me

G gnome

G gnome

As long as its mixed well u can ph it

BiggDee

BiggDee

Thanks...I really don't understand how to tell if their getting nutes or water I have TDs meter... made new batch....

Bannacis

Bannacis

Depending on type of nutes your using and you are letting it sit overnight...then put a low level air stone in your container to keep it oxygenated, and if your all organic then it's a requirement for sure. Bubble it !!!

Top Bottom