Phantom 315

• Thread starter RHINObeast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grimmstone

Grimmstone

That is her lineage. She is a landrace indica from Pakistan Chitral Kush mountain range

Grimmstone

Grimmstone

She was showing heavy purple on leaves too but that went away in a few days as chlorophyll covered it up. I read that it will come back as the plant uses up all the nitrogen in the leaves near the end of flower.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

She was showing heavy purple on leaves too but that went away in a few days as chlorophyll covered it up. I read that it will come back as the plant uses up all the nitrogen in the leaves near the end of flower.
Oh yes it will come back, especially when you reduce the ppms in the final
Weeks you’ll get a nice fade, do you have a grow diary on it?

Grimmstone

Grimmstone

Just a written one lol. I’m still pretty old school. Still trying to get used to all these fancy new gadgets available to people now days lol.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Week 4 update, this week she got increases of micro, grow, calmag and bloom, basically just upped the base nutes from 400-415 to 750 again. Last week they started at 350 so I definitely can tell these ladies are chugging it down. They’re definitely looking a little lime and their done getting grow nutes at this point. Time to up the micro nutes!

37FB6D2D 16E3 4FD3 808D 5AA4D7000649
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Very nice dude! I dig it. How do you like the blueberry? Is it from seed?

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Very nice dude! I dig it. How do you like the blueberry? Is it from seed?
It was pretty good quality herb but the plant didn’t really yeild much. However I’m seeing much larger production This run, I’ve ran it about six times, once from seed and the rest were clones of the bean. This time it decided to purple up and the hues are starting to turn red too. I reduced my strain count to the ones I really favor so I can focus on those

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

What is the rarity of getting a red leaf pheno? This blueberry just keeps impressing me as of late to the point her leaves faded in order.....green, yellow, purp, orange, red. I just think it’s amazing how these colors picked up. I legit wanna put it on a lollipop and eat it

3DA56EC8 64F4 4522 83C9 C4BE7702881F
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

They're getting a nice fade. I get the orange and red fade a good bit in most strains that tend to purple up. I also kinda help induce it by keeping temps a little on the low side and flushing or using only water the last week or two.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

They're getting a nice fade. I get the orange and red fade a good bit in most strains that tend to purple up. I also kinda help induce it by keeping temps a little on the low side and flushing or using only water the last week or two.
True that! I don’t run all that many Purp strains then, first time I see this!

FrenchOG

FrenchOG

What is the rarity of getting a red leaf pheno? This blueberry just keeps impressing me as of late to the point her leaves faded in order.....green, yellow, purp, orange, red. I just think it’s amazing how these colors picked up. I legit wanna put it on a lollipop and eat it
Always wanted to grow colorful strains! The whole tent looks amazing dude!

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Took one cola of each of the blueberry and tangie, the blue is super super dense, and will be done in just a few days, probably Sunday, and the tangie at 65 Days needs until most likely 70 Days, so she’ll be chopped sometime next week. Blueberry was at 60 Days for this wary testers.

146E9DF9 7BDB 4936 B6F9 DEABE4AFC6D8
C5DCEFE7 3DB9 4D10 9A50 6E6A3F73038F
Top Bottom