Pisces Genetics are coming to the Bay...

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TortureKill

TortureKill

Looks like you have some unique genetics to offer Jimmy! Im stoked for ya, and I wish u the best of luck in your ventures. I will most def be reaching for a few packs when the time comes. Is the Sour Slut a strain of yours? I thought I remember sunny having packs of sour slut listed, or maybe the Sour Slut was a parent in one of his crosses..? Either way u have put in some work, and Im impressed. Cant wait to see some packs listed.

Reactions: mal
rawman

rawman

I have a few sour slut pictures if you'd like me to post them up jimmyn just let me know.... Get some more pictures floating around this section...

F

FatFreddysKat

Wow that Purple Pygmy is what I need...Im height challenged both in life and in the grow room!!!
Will they be offered other than freebies?

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
I have a few sour slut pictures if you'd like me to post them up jimmyn just let me know.... Get some more pictures floating around this section...
yeah go ahead and post them up:yes

Wow that Purple Pygmy is what I need...Im height challenged both in life and in the grow room!!!
Will they be offered other than freebies?
Just as freebies.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Looks like you have some unique genetics to offer Jimmy! Im stoked for ya, and I wish u the best of luck in your ventures. I will most def be reaching for a few packs when the time comes. Is the Sour Slut a strain of yours? I thought I remember sunny having packs of sour slut listed, or maybe the Sour Slut was a parent in one of his crosses..? Either way u have put in some work, and Im impressed. Cant wait to see some packs listed.
Yes I made the sour slut (sour diesel x space queen) around 5 years ago. I gave Sunsim the clone and some ss seeds a while back. He is doing some work with the ss now I believe. Sunny is a real good guy, and a good breeder so I had no problem letting him have at it with my ol' slut...LOL!

"G's up, ho's down...
if the bitch can't swim,
she's bound to drizzown"
:party0023:

TortureKill

TortureKill

Yes I made the sour slut (sour diesel x space queen) around 5 years ago. I gave Sunsim the clone and some ss seeds a while back. He is doing some work with the ss now I believe. Sunny is a real good guy, and a good breeder so I had no problem letting him have at it with my ol' slut...LOL!

"G's up, ho's down...
if the bitch can't swim,
she's bound to drizzown"
:party0023:

Absolutely bro, Sunny is my dude! He does some great shit, and Im hoping to score a few packs of his gear to run this spring. His ECSD work has me stoked for pheno hunting season! Great work brother, keep doin what your doing

B

BipolarHiRoller

def plan on hitting the bay up for your seeds when in stock. Thinking about making using your seeds for my first ever grow from seed, i really like your genetics and i'd rather support someone thats not commercially influencing their genetics. great stuff. :damnhippie:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice selection of crosses Jimmynitz... I'm very interested in the Sister Sage, but the others sound just as good... :cool

F

Frozen Farmer

Dont suppose the Sour Slut will be making it to the farm will she? Cant wait for some these!

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Nope, no Sour Slut projects from me anytime soon. I no longer have that clone but still have the original Sour Diesel x Space Queen seeds that the SS came out of...maybe a project for the future.
Your best bet for now would be if Sumsimulator is coming out with any SS crosses, not sure about that...but he would probably be getting around to working with SS waaay before I ever do.

BTW....the beans are on their way, shouldn't be long now!:happy

rawman

rawman

Sour Slut :)

picture.php

picture.php

I

ibTheMan

Get ah cut from him^.

Nope, no Sour Slut projects from me anytime soon. I no longer have that clone but still have the original Sour Diesel x Space Queen seeds that the SS came out of...maybe a project for the future.
Your best bet for now would be if Sumsimulator is coming out with any SS crosses, not sure about that...but he would probably be getting around to working with SS waaay before I ever do.

BTW....the beans are on their way, shouldn't be long now!:happy

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
These are now up on the bay! :damnhippie:

Dazed
Hollywood Haze
Holy Smoke
Killer Haze
Dawg Daze Sage (limited edition)
Sisters Sage (limited edition)
Super Silver Sage (limited edition)

Motorbreath and kushwreck will be hitting the bay later...

The first 40 orders will come with some extra freebies.
Shorty x Sage
Diesel x Sage

winta

winta

that sister sage was gone quick as heck! congrats on the drop pisces! :)

S

Steve Z

i swear i need to have like a fuckin assistant sitting at the computer at all times just to get the one i wanted for the drop.

shit went quicker than little league tickets at a catholic church. good job jimmy must be bringin the fiya

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
that sister sage was gone quick as heck! congrats on the drop pisces! :)
ahh shit... Oh well, it sounds like the drop went well in any event... I'd like to see some of these crosses grown out and hopefully there will be some good documentation on them. :cool

Latest posts

Top Bottom