Pisces Genetics are coming to the Bay...

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

up yours

Just got my order in the mail! Exactly 1 week from the confirmation, like always! Stoked. I got some Alien OG from CC, and I scored me some Purple Pygmy. I'm excited to see the Purple Pygmy in action as it sounds interesting! How does the PP do outside? Thanks for the freebies Jimmy!

Cheers,
Crom

To cool crom I am still waiting on my stuff make sure to post up grow
Cheers to you bro

Reactions: mal
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
To cool crom I am still waiting on my stuff make sure to post up grow
Cheers to you bro

Thanks for the kind words UY! I'll be doing a run with the PPs after the Alien OG run. Links in my sig if your interested stop on by. :passingjoint:

Hey anyone have any pictures of the Purple Pygmy? Parents of the PP?

Cheers,
Crom

2DogWalker

Just wanted to drop in and say thanks, to Jimmy and Logic (for allowing it all to happen)

Rec'd my order today and with it came a pack of purple pygmy, couldn't be more excited. Sounds perfect for the porch planter! (Karma White OG and Alien Bubba) I think I will do a run of the PP & Alien Bubba on the Porch.. coming this fall

Thanks again to all that made this possible, good things shall come.....

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Just wanted to drop in and say thanks, to Jimmy and Logic (for allowing it all to happen)

Rec'd my order today and with it came a pack of purple pygmy, couldn't be more excited. Sounds perfect for the porch planter! (Karma White OG and Alien Bubba) I think I will do a run of the PP & Alien Bubba on the Porch.. coming this fall

Thanks again to all that made this possible, good things shall come.....

Good stuff 2DogWalker! I got the same PP! Post some shots up if you can. I love to see the parents.

Cheers,
Crom

Mister_G

Mister_G

I got with StarDawg a pack of Purple Pygmy, many thanks Jimmy and Logic!
biG uP

E

el boyo

jimmy, ordered a pack of the kushwreck.. was super excited to read about the menthol, piney attributes of this strain.. is this a fairly constant trait across the line, or something specific to look for?

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Anyone here have any pictures of the Purple Pygmy? Jimmy, how about some parent shots/info? I'm thinking of popping some soon. Thanks again for the freebies!

Cheers,
Crom

Barney Dunwell

Barney Dunwell

Anyone know if the Afghan-leaning male that was used in the Sister SAGE was used in the other crosses as well? Jimmy, I know you have a lot going on but if you see this and have the time, any help would be appreciated. Thanks all!

Barney Dunwell

Barney Dunwell

That's great news. Thanks for the response and I hope all is well over there.

-Barney

chadkush

chadkush

Is tha socal master kush s1 legit? I seen some of them seeds at cannacollective and saw socal master kush s1.

Reactions: KEG
w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Relists up, get them while there hot (or should i say while you can)!!

B

Big Costa420

I lost that plant sadly, but I still have space queen seeds that I made using that mom.
I'll get around to popping those in the not-too-distant future and see what's up.:)
Jimmy great work that's why I got at least 6 different strains from u but I was wondering will u be releasing anymore Sister Sage I noticed u just released some but I was too late, will it be hitting the Farm soon again & also do u have anymore Sage Hybrids that u will be releasing anytime , what about Purple Pygmy
I need it brother let me know I've been searching for Sage hybrids for the longest

KEG

KEG

Is tha socal master kush s1 legit? I seen some of them seeds at cannacollective and saw socal master kush s1.
I second that. Any idea if any SoCal Master Kush S1 beans will reach on here? I've been looking for a good one in seed form.

Top Bottom