Pisces Genetics Medicinal Grow

• Thread starter jonnyonthespotaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

I just sprouted 4 seeds..1 each of Uber Dawg, Rom/Haze, Cheese Master and Columbian Queen..The UD was transplanted yesterday into a 4" pot with Just Right 420 Starter Mix..The other 3 will b transplanted today..They will be watered with a little bit of GH Rapid Start(1 ml to gallon)..I will have them under a 600w Digilux MH at about 3 1/2' until they r big enuff to bring the light closer..I was goin to try and do organic but unfortunately couldn't find suitable supplements for certain things..So I kept it as "organic" as possible..Here's my lineup..GO Biothrive Grow, Bloom and CaMg+..EJ Catalyst, Micro and Hi-Brix..AN Big Bud, Nirvana and Overdrive..Hygrozyme and GH Rapid Start..Once the girls go into their final pots (5 gallon SmartPots) I will use Just Right Extra potting mix..For flowering will switch to Digilux 600w HPS..If I can figure it out I will try n post my general guideline feeding chart and would love some input..also due to height restrictions I'm gonna attempt a Mainlined/Scrog?!?!i plan on building individual PVC cages for each girl..also if anybody has any input on securely posting pics would love to hear advice..as things progress I will update with pics hopefully!!Peace

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Great minds think alike!!im hoping I can pull this mainlined/scrog off..my thinking is to be able to keep them at about 10-12" during the mainlining..then put the cage over em, flip em and train them to the cage until the stretch is over..we shall c I spose..if not it's a learning experience..good luck to u friend..peace

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Thanks for the positive vibes!!Just transplanted the last 3 girls..any tips on posting pics?i don't wanna have to download a bunch of programs n shit to my computer..I would use my digital camera and upload them to the laptop..not sure what I rly have to do after that?peace

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

All the girls popped their sweet little bosoms above the soil today:oops:Dropped the light to 3' above em and had to water them again and gave them another little dose(1ml to gallon) of rapid start..

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

My girls are doing great..all getting their rsecond set of true leaves..pulled the light down to about 2-2 1/2 ft..once I get the pic thing down ill post some up..peace

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Sorry haven't put any pics up yet guys..little nervous about it..will prolly pull the trigger sooner or later..just wanted to update..my sweet little ladies all got beheaded todayo_OGetting rdy to start training them for the mainlining so the beheading was a good thing..saved all their pretty little heads tho..all the girls r vigorous and looking real nice..thanks again to JimmyNitz..rly liking the looks of the Columbian queen so far but they r all so beautiful..will report back hopefully wih some pics for everybody..peace

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Well..unfortunately blood and family r not as tight n trustworthy as I thought..I had to tear everything down and ship it out in the middle of the night..fortunately I have a great old time friend who is willing to help me out for a little while..he's more family than my actual family and for that matters everybody here is too..lol..we as growers r one and the same..that's y we r here right..it's rly unfortunate when ur family has no understanding of illnesses and threatens u for what u r trying to do for a loved one:(..r u fucking kidding me..ppl r so goddamn motherfucking ignorant!!instead of trying something natural and less harmful on the body lets make and keep her a big pharma junkie..wtf:mad:sorry for the rant and anybody who has read my other threads knows what I'm referencing too..soooooo..until this shit is sorted out I will be out for awhile..I apologize for the incomplete thread..and I thank everyone here for their support and generosity..u know who u r..it will b paid forward someday..peace

Top Bottom