Please Look At This Trichomes.

• Thread starter UncleGlomt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleGlomt

UncleGlomt

Guys I'm still learning. I can compare this photos to other guide photos on the internet but I would be happy if someone here will take a look.
One plant, most of trichomes are white ( look at the photo ), few (maybe 10%) brown ( again look at the photo. The main question is: these white trichomes are good or not even ready? Its hard to tell for me, they are not so "milky".
Even if they would be milky, its best moment to chop, am I right?

Please look at this trichomes
Please look at this trichomes 2
Please look at this trichomes 3
Please look at this trichomes 4
Reactions: Ina
Ina

Ina

Hey,it is me again:)The brown thing that you are showing is the pistil,its color doesn't matter so much,they can just dry for some reason or when it is ready but their color is not so important.They should be mostly dry in the end....The other pic-the trihomes are cristal clear,you can see thru them and they should be all milky(the name says it,not glittering and crystalline but just white like milk).I think that is the right moment.There could be some brown but not the pistils.So i guess it is early now if these are the same plants I was looking at in the other threat:)

UncleGlomt

UncleGlomt

Hey,it is me again:)The brown thing that you are showing is the pistil,its color doesn't matter so much,they can just dry for some reason or when it is ready but their color is not so important.They should be mostly dry in the end....The other pic-the trihomes are cristal clear,you can see thru them and they should be all milky(the name says it,not glittering and crystalline but just white like milk).I think that is the right moment.There could be some brown but not the pistils.So i guess it is early now if these are the same plants I was looking at in the other threat:)
Yep, its the same Plant :)

NHWhites

NHWhites

I’m not seeing any milky trichs. Your plant isn’t done yet...another couple weeks

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
You have about 3 more weeks. They are still developing.
Keep going! She shall reward you well

Top Bottom