Please Some Advise For New Grower

• Thread starter Obed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Obed

What's up guys...

This is gonna be my first time growing Marijuana and I've read about how to grow lots, but there're some points I'm confuse about cuz I live in country that the weather gets over 100 degree and the humidity below 20%.

I decided to grow mine in tent and just bought all requirements, here what I have now:

80x80 cm (2.6'x2.6') grow tent

Espoma Potting mix for soil

Espoma Organic Start!

Ph down & Ph tester, because the ph on the water I'm using 7.5

Proper Substratum Potting soil and here is the product declaration (local product)

FoxFarm nutrient (I think, I made mistake here and I got the hydro not the soil

)

Roleadro 300w LED Grow Light Galaxyhydro Series Full Spectrum

My seeds are:

White Widow Auto Feminized

Blackberry Auto Feminized

Mama Mia Feminized

So, today I planted my seeds and I'm using peat pellets to germinate it, I set my light 14" above the greenhouse and the temperature inside about 77 and the humidity between 26% - 45%, sometimes around noon it gets too hot inside about 88 degree in the tent and I'm trying to maintenance the environment.

I don't know what potting soil I'm gonna use when I move my plants for the peat pellets to the pot because these the only 2 soil that we have in the stores.

I will use 6" pots in the beginning the I will transplant to bigger pots.

Please guys any advises for next stages (vegetative, flowering..etc), I don't want my plants die!

And I'd like to know when to use the nutrients and which one I should use first.

how to keep the humidity stable and the temperature.

what's the distances for he light in all stages

when should I transplant to bigger pot? I don' want to go too tall my tent's highest is about 5.25'

Thanks,

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Maintaining the environment is essential to have successfull indoor grow. Your going to need some kind of cooling. I would suggest a small portable AC unit. You will also need a dehumidifier to control the humidity in your tent. I start using nutrients a couple of weeks after transplant in veg. But it also depends on the size of your pot and soil composition. There is a wide variety of nutrients. Do some research at your local grow store. If there honest that will help you immensely. As far as light distance I’m not a led grower you’ll have to do some research. Transplanting, you need to get it to the height that you can contain for your environment. You have to understand there are so many variables on an indoor grow. You just need to get rite in there and do your best. Learning from your mistakes will make you a wiser grower. I’ve made plenty myself.

O

Obed

I placed about 7” fan and it works well now. The temperature is about 72 and humidity around 45%. I only have to put some water inside and cartons to absorb the water.
Do I have to test the soil before adding the nutrients? I’m still waiting on the seeds to pop.
I attached pictures of my soil that I will use.
As I said, I will transplant in 6” pot and then move to bigger.
But the issue here that I don’t understand the hole process of transplanting, like when I do it and what I have to be careful about?!
Also the nutrients, I have no idea how much to add to my soil since I’m using foxfarm big bloom as I read from some people are using Epsoma potting mix soil, and they told me this led light won’t be enough for 2 or 3 plants because I have about 6.25 sf for grow are and it puts my lights at 250 watts and the general rule with leds is 40 actual watts.
Believe me I spent about 6 months reading about growing indoor and still there are some points I can’t understand because english is my 2nd language and people in my country don’t grow marijuana because of the law.
Anyway sorry for being noisy as you know it’s hard to get seeds here I bought from a website and they ship it in hidden item, and thanks so much for your time and I appreciate your advises.

Top Bottom