poll:oil yield per oz

Discussion in 'Concentrates & Processing' started by seventhchild, Sep 12, 2009.

?

whats your oil yield per oz?

1. less than 2 grams

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  2. 2-4

13 vote(s)
    46.4%
  3. 4-6

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. 6-8

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  1. Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut Hashish Moderator Staff Member

ya you dont know me ,you are right. my average oil consumption is between 0.75-1.25 grams of oil a day. heck i did a .7 in one toke one time :D
    meenmrsgreen likes this.
  2. westsworld

westsworld Guest

never even heard of "oil".... looks like one to try!!
    can you buy it or is it something only the growers every really get as it takes so much to make so little? dont think i could do that to my bud. going to try and make some iso end of my crop but only with the tiny crappy buds at the bottom and the leaves
  3. Rolln J

Rolln J Guest

if you live in cali and are med some clubs sell it - BHO is illegal in cali, but that dont stop some places - though they usually dont even know if ist ISO or BHO...

I have never vaped oil yet - but have been a big fan since the 80's of coating a paper and rolling a fat J with it! its nice on top of a bong hit too - cant wait till the day I get my HMK vape!
  4. seventhchild

seventhchild New Farmer

i can see by the self portrait in your avatar that you've evolved beyond us mere mortals ,7/10 gram------one hit---------wtf--------wt...----du---du---du---du---YA SCARING MEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![running away]
  5. YoungDizZle

YoungDizZle New Farmer

good purps gives about 5.50 grams per oz of oil and bananna kush did the same. the best yield i got was 3.20 grams from a half oz of green crack (not fav. strain good oil though) worst yield my friend ran an oz and got 1.65 grams (cheap stuff not mexi). use a 0.00 gram scale, product is cured bud purchased for smoking locally as i do not grow do to laws, my children, and neighbors but mostly my daughters mom is a trip!!!!!

THE BETTER THE HERB THE BETTER THE OIL THE BETTER THE HERB THE MORE OIL YIPPIE

pic is of some purple sativa (average mid grade) got 2gr per half oz

Attached Files:

6. YoungDizZle

YoungDizZle New Farmer

we smoke lots round here!!!!! 1gr nug + 1gr oil = 1 good blunt but we smoke 4 to 5 a day (2-3 people), and i put at least point 2 on every hit probably smoke like a quarter oz of bud and 2-4 grams oil daily (with friends and fam of course)(rough guesses only dont wiegh every hit lol)
  7. YoungDizZle

YoungDizZle New Farmer

just did 112gr of good x-mas mexican commercial brick weed. i dont smoke the stuff ever!!
    got back 10gr of surprisingly decent oil nice dark amber color aswell. its funny that mersh had 8.9% and some cheap shit(canadian (i think) not so good) that cost 5x more only had like 5% thc and a little better taste. wtf. 112gr mexi cost less than 14gr of the realy good dank. just made some gdp, rasberry kush, purple diesel D, and Bananna Kush cant wait