Post Yo Babies.

• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Loudsmoke

not unless its a auto or on 12/12. that is if i understand your question that is. i could be wrong.
picture? have you turn your timer to 12/12 or is it a auto, or photo?
Its outdoor

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

We made some new Blue Lemon Thai infused coconut oil.

Has a real nice long mellow relaxing effect that can kind of jump out at you from time to time like a mild acid trip.

And it seems to have reduced my bad back ache to a dull background annoyance too.

IMG 6472
IMG 6473

I ate a teaspoon and a half about 50 minutes ago. Oh yeah, I'm going up! :-)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Transplanted the test Euro bred for bulk sale Plants up to their final 3 gallon pots. They will both go into the flower room in about 5 days.

Real nice dense healthy roots at 38 days from sprout under 250 watts of t-5 fluorescents.

I let them dry out real good in veg to promote the roots searching out moisture and nutrients between waterings.

Critical Mass
IMG 6475

White Widow
IMG 6481

Critical mass in new pot.
IMG 6477

White Widow
IMG 6482

I waited a day too long to transplant I think. Some nutrient stress going on. Went away after I watered them in.

Group veg tent pic
IMG 6483

TheRemer

TheRemer

Transplanted the test Euro bred for bulk sale Plants up to their final 3 gallon pots. They will both go into the flower room in about 5 days.

Real nice dense healthy roots at 38 days from sprout under 250 watts of t-5 fluorescents.

I let them dry out real good in veg to promote the roots searching out moisture and nutrients between waterings.

Critical Mass
View attachment 728220

White Widow
View attachment 728221

Critical mass in new pot.
View attachment 728222

White Widow
View attachment 728224

I waited a day too long to transplant I think. Some nutrient stress going on. Went away after I watered them in.

Group veg tent pic
View attachment 728231
Awe man im excited to see those girls in action. I wanna pock me up some gsc see what all the fuss is about.

Dewd

Dewd

Has a real nice long mellow relaxing effect that can kind of jump out at you from time to time like a mild acid trip.

And it seems to have reduced my bad back ache to a dull background annoyance too.

View attachment 728217 View attachment 728218

I ate a teaspoon and a half about 50 minutes ago. Oh yeah, I'm going up! :)
Excellent! Do you eat that coco oil straight or mix it with something?

TheRemer

TheRemer

View attachment 728217 View attachment 728218

I ate a teaspoon and a half about 50 minutes ago. Oh yeah, I'm going up! :)
Awe man
I could go for a slice of yo butter n bread.

Top Bottom