• Start date
  • Tagged users None
testiclees

testiclees

6 13 km

My apologies if this is a duplicate

GratefulOkie

GratefulOkie

First grow, Moby Dick by Dinafem. Flipped on December 1st. Very crowded in here with these two girls. Box is 3ft x 4ft and 8 ft tall.
Been battling vegitation like crazy. I begged for way too long. But havent ran into any problems yet. No as bushy as the pics make them look either.

20190107 214428
20190107 214217
20190107 214206
TheRemer

TheRemer

Black berry kush
Loving the last bro. I haven't had the patience for this grow. Iv been dipping my double death rosin into my kief jar. Been fuckin good. Anyone else do this?. Anyways the girls are showing off their first week. Let's let them continue. I planted 12 and had to chop 3 males. Decent. Hope all is well.
First grow, Moby Dick by Dinafem. Flipped on December 1st. Very crowded in here with these two girls. Box is 3ft x 4ft and 8 ft tall.
Been battling vegitation like crazy. I begged for way too long. But havent ran into any problems yet. No as bushy as the pics make them look either.
I like the bush sometimes.

IMG 20190109 192453
IMG 20190109 192457
IMG 20190109 192507
IMG 20190110 173052
TheRemer

TheRemer

Loving the last bro. I haven't had the patience for this grow. Iv been dipping my double death rosin into my kief jar. Been fuckin good. Anyone else do this?. Anyways the girls are showing off their first week. Let's let them continue. I planted 12 and had to chop 3 males. Decent. Hope all is well.

I like the bush sometimes.

IMG 20190109 192453
IMG 20190109 192457
RaptoR

RaptoR

What is dual root zone aquaponics?

Combining hydroponics with aquaculture. Instead of feeding synthetic nutrients , I feed the fish and they in turn feed the plants.
The Dual Root Zone is growing with 2 root zones. First half in soil , rest in hydro. The soil lets me add nutes during flowering. Aquaponics dont give off too much P´s and K´s , so this gets supplemented in the soil zone , without seeping into the hydro and affecting the fish.

Below is the system , you can see the black pots ontop of the growbeds , they hold the soil layer . The plant far right is just straight up aquaponic fed , doing a little experiment to see the difference between the different growing methods.
DSC 0196

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Combining hydroponics with aquaculture. Instead of feeding synthetic nutrients , I feed the fish and they in turn feed the plants.
The Dual Root Zone is growing with 2 root zones. First half in soil , rest in hydro. The soil lets me add nutes during flowering. Aquaponics dont give off too much P´s and K´s , so this gets supplemented in the soil zone , without seeping into the hydro and affecting the fish.

Below is the system , you can see the black pots ontop of the growbeds , they hold the soil layer . The plant far right is just straight up aquaponic fed , doing a little experiment to see the difference between the different growing methods.
View attachment 852216

Neat!

I knew you could veg with the fish tanks but not the dual zone for flowering.

Top Bottom