Ppm Meter

• Thread starter bobs.buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bobs.buds

hello would anyone be able to tell me about some good ppm testers? Thanks.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Hm
I rock 3 of them.

Stay FAR away from the elcheapo red or yellow ones on ebay. They only work for a week or so, then in the trash.

Please take a few minutes to familiar yourself with many of the grow stickies on this forum. They may answer any questions you may have pertaining to growing mj.

B

bobs.buds

Hm
I rock 3 of them.

Stay FAR away from the elcheapo red or yellow ones on ebay. They only work for a week or so, then in the trash.

Please take a few minutes to familiar yourself with many of the grow stickies on this forum. They may answer any questions you may have pertaining to growing mj.
Thank you.

DGP

DGP

I use HM as well PPM meter and PH meter. Super reliable.

Dee

Enforcer

Enforcer

Thank you. Ordered a Blue Lab Truncheon and will give that a go.
I have the Commercial Truncheon (reads a little higher than standard) and their ph pen. They have both worked very well. I always rinse my Truncheon with tap water and wipe with a clean towel after each use, then put it back in it’s hard tube case. I’ve had it for 6 months now and it has not needed calibration or batteries. The thing is a tank. Great choice man!

B

bobs.buds

I have the Commercial Truncheon (reads a little higher than standard) and their ph pen. They have both worked very well. I always rinse my Truncheon with tap water and wipe with a clean towel after each use, then put it back in it’s hard tube case. I’ve had it for 6 months now and it has not needed calibration or batteries. The thing is a tank. Great choice man!
Thanks will check out the commercial one as well.

B

bobs.buds

Thanks will check out the commercial one as well.
Thanks Enforcer. I switched my order to the commercial version. It was more expensive though probably due to the larger range.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Hm
I rock 3 of them.

not my experience. just make sure to clean in clear water after each use

Top Bottom