Pre 98 Bubba Kush BHO

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

OH YEA AND YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT LOL....ITS LINKED IN MY PROFILE I THINK?

whats up brotha......thx for the kind words.....I used Bubba Kush Nugz that were cured for a couple months.....didn't break the buds up just stuffed them into the tube....they were primo budz used too......no popcorn shit.....used colibri butane one can to 14 grams og bubba.....blasted it then put the pyrex dish into another with very hot water off the stove did that a few times until just the oil was left then I spread that oil out very thin and run a pin threw it a bunch just to purge a bit more.....then I scrape it all and put into a small prex dish on top of a single coffee cup heater and whip it like crazy for a long time....then I put it into the small glass dish its final home and set that on the heater and watch closely and eventually it budders on its own then I whip one final time and it's ready for some dabs!

you really have to purge like crazy with heat if you don't have a vac system which I am looking into now....I love oil and wax and budder but it has to be done proper which is a lil harder then most think to get it perfectly clean because I have seen alot of half ass oil and budder in last few years.....I need to get vac system and have someone who knows how to use them properly give me a rundown!

anyways your shit looks awesome to bro great work and thx for stopping by!

A

Ariako

So impure. You're going to kill yourself smoking butane extracts done by amateurs as yourself. You should leave this process to the professionals before you get cancer. (Also that shatter wax picture.... did u even TRY to purge the butane??)

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

So impure. You're going to kill yourself smoking butane extracts done by amateurs as yourself. You should leave this process to the professionals before you get cancer. (Also that shatter wax picture.... did u even TRY to purge the butane??)
bullshit. first 5 posts now are all about this bullshit. do you have anything else to say?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
bullshit. first 5 posts now are all about this bullshit. do you have anything else to say?
its co2extractor...and he has nothing good to say for bho....i would report his ass rite now

Glab120

Glab120

its co2extractor...and he has nothing good to say for bho....i would report his ass rite now

Noooo000000 its deja vu, i thought we killed co2xtractor. ban this fool.

A

Ariako

As I posted on another chain recently, butane has been proven to be carcinogenic, mutagenic, and addictive. I have science backing me, what about you? Oh and yes I talk shit about it. I've seen four people now go into the hospital with major butane damage from smoking product like this. If you have anything 'real' to back up what you're saying, then by all means.... post it.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

As I posted on another chain recently, butane has been proven to be carcinogenic, mutagenic, and addictive. I have science backing me, what about you? Oh and yes I talk shit about it. I've seen four people now go into the hospital with major butane damage from smoking product like this. If you have anything 'real' to back up what you're saying, then by all means.... post it.
show us bitch

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

NYCBUDDER

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BITCHHOLE...EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS FOR SHIT AND NO ONE HERE GIVES A FUCK WHAT COMES OUT OF THAT HOLE ON YOUR FACE..

HERES A FEW ZIPS OF SOME NICE NEW NYC DEISEL BUDDER...
carry on

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
View attachment 257964

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BITCHHOLE...EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS FOR SHIT AND NO ONE HERE GIVES A FUCK WHAT COMES OUT OF THAT HOLE ON YOUR FACE..

carry on
holl shite bro...will you b my friend lol....did you blast that through a 55 gallon drum :eek::cool:

Glab120

Glab120

View attachment 257964

carry on

damn bro that shit looks delicious. did you vac purge or just use low heat till it waxed. must have been some good starting meterial. what kinda return did you get?

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

did a vac purge in vac oven...then some whippage...was mostly nuggy nydeisel popcorn n a lil trim....
not sure what return was....blasted a few units...that dish prob has 2 oz in it? roughly?

no not a 55 gal drum...just a few concentrateindustries.com big dogs.....lol

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

yea man props some of the whiter stuff ive seen...tell us a little more about the material please..
fresh
cured
buds
trim
frozen
not
chopped
grinded
whole nugs
and then maybe a lil recount of just the purge part again?

i could already tell in the first octo pic it was very light color more than normal actually...
but it seemed like maybe it was bubbles...
so im wondering if that had anything to do with it..plus the freezing n heating etc...
hmmmmmmm
either way g..you got some albino wax...hard to come by...ill get something every 2 months that comes out like that...
heres a pic of my pre98 chip pre wax...its from a qp of pre98 lite dep bud
View attachment 227664
Thats what im talking about, Vac purging is the only way in my opinion. I got a few pics coming soon of some chem, Sweet Island Skunk and Pre 98 of my own that I ran coming soon.

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

yea man props some of the whiter stuff ive seen...tell us a little more about the material please..
fresh
cured
buds
trim
frozen
not
chopped
grinded
whole nugs
and then maybe a lil recount of just the purge part again?

i could already tell in the first octo pic it was very light color more than normal actually...
but it seemed like maybe it was bubbles...
so im wondering if that had anything to do with it..plus the freezing n heating etc...
hmmmmmmm
either way g..you got some albino wax...hard to come by...ill get something every 2 months that comes out like that...
heres a pic of my pre98 chip pre wax...its from a qp of pre98 lite dep bud
View attachment 227664
Whats the CFM on ur vac purger? What temp are you heating up at during purge process?

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

3pjw0m.jpg

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

Hows that for science ehh??

Top Bottom