Propagation In Rockwool Plugs Areoponic Mist?

• Thread starter willhurt69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

willhurt69

Hi,

New here so forgive me if this is a common question but...
I am planning on making a hybridized cloning set up that would involve using rockwool plugs to hold the cloned plants. Then place the plugs in a tray that holds the plugs in a grid but leaves the bottom exposed. Under this tray I plan to set up aeroponic misters running a weak b1 + root growth nutrient. I guess my question is has anyone else used this method? And if so would the plugs be prone to saturation with water? What would a good watering cycle be? I am also thinkin of having the water temp at approx. 70 F. The idea after this stage would be to move once the roots make their way from the plug into a 2 inch net basket then into a veg. stage in another aeroponic system. The idea being stability for the young plant with the option for the young clone to be put in an aeroponic system or dirt depending if outdoor temp is viable.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I reckon they would be over saturated.if your useing sprayers its best to get neo prene pucs and go bare stem.if your making it your self it shouldnt be too difficult to make it to hold round pucs instead of square cubes.you can put bare roots anywere you want

Top Bottom