pur gro Grobot

• Thread starter green punk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green punk

green punk

Anyone using a Pur Gro Grobot? What are the real capabilities of this product?

C

crossouttheiis

unlimited possibilties pretty much they are really sick and worth the money

A

aRiv

I have had one in my possession for a good bit now. The software was updated recently and it had to be shipped back for the upgrade. Supposedly with the new software the end user will be able to update it on his own and a few other changes which i have yet to see what they are.

Is it worth the cash? I say so.

If you wanna see what it is fully capable of download the current manual.

:bong-hits:

M

Moon Dog

Just downloaded the manual. Me likey! How long can you realistically be off site with this? I have head of guys going weeks but damn that would make me nervous even with cameras.

Tank333

Tank333

I love this sentence in the manual: "if an alarm is tripped, the groBot will send you an email telling you about it." That's what's up, right there...

C

crossouttheiis

you have to wire up the sensors for any sort of alarms... you can also fill and drain your system with it as well so If you dont need to prune or maintain then you can let it go a few weeks no problem.

Tank333

Tank333

Well that's a given, honestly. You have to wire everything into it. But once you do, it does everything.

I do have a question about something I found odd. I was reading through the manual some more, and I got to the Foliar feed portion of the schedule, and I don't understand why they have it happening at lights on rather than lights off. I was under the impression that foliar feeding when the lights are on can fry the leaves...

Can the function be changed to happen at lights off instead of lights on?

C

crossouttheiis

yeah everything can be changed around. Basically you will have your atomizer or whatever you are using to foliar feed and it is connected to a relay that you control when it turns on or off. The only downfall is that they charge you per relay, so you can have that many outputs running, but you are paying out the ass for it. I think when I bought my grobot it came with two relays to connect external outputs

rawman

rawman

Curious if anyoe knows if this thing data logs? Probably going to be my next purchase right here

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Anyone using a Pur Gro Grobot? What are the real capabilities of this product?
If yah didn't get this or ona the other models 2 years back, wtf are you waiting for.....this is the final step in getting your grow fully automated, pretty much hands free, just get it and you can thank me later.....take it easy

B

bab long

I bought one when they first came out. I really felt deceived by "No extras to purchase comes complete and ready to go, all sensors included." It just doesn't come with the controls. when I found out it would be well over an extra g to actually control my environment I took it right back. I imagine I am not the only one since now this is their return policy. "due to abuse returns are no longer accepted." Just my personal experience.

Luna Love

Luna Love

I bought two of these units and spent hours on the phone with technical support with Greg trying to get them to work properly. He always tries to convince you his product is not working properly because of some kind of user error...he has no idea what he is talking about and his product sucks. PH is very unstable in that system. Do not trust it to monitor your ph....your plants will die. I lost 2 runs from fucking around with the grobot.

IF anyone is interested i have 2 units i am not using. According to greg they are in perfect working order. You will not find one llegitimate positive review on this product. Do not waste your money.

D

Derrick123

I bought two of these units and spent hours on the phone with technical support with Greg trying to get them to work properly. He always tries to convince you his product is not working properly because of some kind of user error...he has no idea what he is talking about and his product sucks. PH is very unstable in that system. Do not trust it to monitor your ph....your plants will die. I lost 2 runs from fucking around with the grobot.

IF anyone is interested i have 2 units i am not using. According to greg they are in perfect working order. You will not find one llegitimate positive review on this product. Do not waste your money.

Hey Luna Love I'm interested in your two units. Let me know if you still have them.

Top Bottom