Purple Mom From Oregon?

• Thread starter Desert Rogue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Anyone have a guess what it is? I found 2 of 3 bagseeds in my grinder, super dark. Buds came from a dispensary trip. Grayish purple.. Who could have known it would be hiding something.. should have taken pics.

Purple mom from oregon
Pm1roots

Ive never had something root out of a smart pot so aggressively. I bet I have two females and no male.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Are you going to do an indoor grow?

Yes, no and both.. Im growing in doors. Outdoors I dont have anything that can survive the short season and frosts until I build my greenhouse with tax returns.

Northern nevada for yeh. Temps are still as low as 38 over night.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Yes, no and both.. Im growing in doors. Outdoors I dont have anything that can survive the short season and frosts until I build my greenhouse with tax returns.

That root growth scares me :D i couldn’t accommodate such a plant in my setup because i am assuming when it lays down enough roots it will be big as a tree but of course i am a newbie so i am only assuming.

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

That root growth scares me :D i couldn’t accommodate such a plant in my setup because i am assuming when it lays down enough roots it will be big as a tree but of course i am a newbie so i am only assuming.

Oh I see. These def should be up potted with gorgious roots like that.. but I dont really have room. Seems to be some kind of indica dom, so I have doubts about tree size.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Oh I see. These def should be up potted with gorgious roots like that.. but I dont really have room. Seems to be some kind of indica dom, so I have doubts about tree size.

Yes it looks like an indica dom but that roots dude, they defy biology they should have been air pruned. The tree size theory comes from the belief that bigger roots equals bigger plants but as i said i am a noob so i haven’t got enough experience none of my plants roots poked thru the smart pots :D I will keep watching.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter

Yes it looks like an indica dom but that roots dude, they defy biology they should have been air pruned. The tree size theory comes from the belief that bigger roots equals bigger plants but as i said i am a noob so i haven’t got enough experience none of my plants roots poked thru the smart pots :D I will keep watching.

What is the final size you are going to use? Or will it stay in this pot for its entire life?

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

If I do get my greenhouse.. these are going outdoor in prob bigger than my 3 gallons I have on hand..

You are right, they should have air pruned.. being that they came from oregon.. and they are purple indicas.. I can see them being chitral or pakistani hybrids that have become a cultivar outdoors.

Just earlier this week they had 4-9 inch roots under the smart pot I broke off.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
If I do get my greenhouse.. these are going outdoor in prob bigger than my 3 gallons I have on hand..

You are right, they should have air pruned.. being that they came from oregon.. and they are purple indicas.. I can see them being chitral or pakistani hybrids that have become a cultivar outdoors.

Just earlier this week they had 4-9 inch roots under the smart pot I broke off.

With that root growth they should definitely go in to bigger pots or even directly to the ground, wish you had the space it would have been fun to watch this mofo grow :D

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Right?! They are just high quality bag seeds.. only other seeds of their quality Ive had came from HolySmoke Seeds, was their mozambique poison.. Man do I wish I could get my hands on those again.. Superior to my durban Alpha.

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

I am saddened that my grinder ate the third seed. These were gorgious seeds.. No way they weren't intentional.. Mustve been the very first calyxs in the bunch got pollenated.

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Staceys friend 11
Staceys friend 22

Top is "Stacey's Friend" #1 or Purple Mom#1, bottom is PM#2. Super fat leaves.

dankninja

dankninja

looks like some GG4 esque variegation warp. could explain the root growth. very indica tho.

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Purple Mom #2 for reference.. Is also rooting out of the pot but not near as bad.

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Some of the roots have died.. but #1 is still rooting out in mass against the barrier. Go Something seed #1 ;3.

SinCity

SinCity

7886F85E 1C39 4BC3 84C1 336B35B7859D
QUOTE="dankninja, post: 2128758, member: 64120"]looks like some GG4 esque variegation warp. could explain the root growth. very indica tho.[/QUOTE]
Right?! They are just high quality bag seeds.. only other seeds of their quality Ive had came from HolySmoke Seeds, was their mozambique poison.. Man do I wish I could get my hands on those again.. Superior to my durban Alpha.

How do these fabled and fabulous, fully mature tiger stripes keep showing up in bags of flowers..? I love the continuing immaculate conceptions.... Go Team!
Fucking love it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom