Quantum Board Owners And Experienced Growers Post Your Gpws Here

• Thread starter MarianoG69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

So what would be a good deisgn for a 4x4 veg tent and a 4x4 flowering tent plus a 2x4 seedling clone mother tent?
no matter cobs or boards 500-600w for the 4x4 flower would be great.for veg 300w will do fine and clone mother tent another 175-300w
where did you order the boards and parts? I want to have other options aside from quantum boards. and cheap too.....
i get all my boards from horticulture lighting group.got most of my cob parts from northern grow lights except my cree chips came from pacific light concepts back when he was selling those and a few from rapidled.com
Check rapid LED .They have some build your own cob style i believe
yes rapid is awesome
They look expensive so the cheapest way is to build my own boards from cobkits.com?
only thing he will be cheap on is citizen and luminous cobs hlg direct or through amazon is still the best place to buy boards and parts for them..
Anyone running the hlg550?Been looking at those for a bit and a pretty good deal (850 shipped)at growers house right now.
im using a custom version of that,love the qb304 and qb288,bright as fuck and super easy to build with.that is a smokin deal they have right now for 850

M

MarianoG69

no matter cobs or boards 500-600w for the 4x4 flower would be great.for veg 300w will do fine and clone mother tent another 175-300w

i get all my boards from horticulture lighting group.got most of my cob parts from northern grow lights except my cree chips came from pacific light concepts back when he was selling those and a few from rapidled.com

yes rapid is awesome

only thing he will be cheap on is citizen and luminous cobs hlg direct or through amazon is still the best place to buy boards and parts for them..

im using a custom version of that,love the qb304 and qb288,bright as fuck and super easy to build with.that is a smokin deal they have right now for 850

wow thanks so detailed. will check for my shopping list :)

Top Bottom