Contact Us
Want to advertise here? Contact us today to begin

Question About Commercial Growing

Discussion in 'Nutrients and Fertilizers' started by NotaRasta, Mar 23, 2017.

1. This is question for folks with large scale or commercial size grow ops(hydro). What are you using to feed your plants? Cant imagine any of you are buying bottles and bottles of nutrients. If theres already a thread for this sorry in advance. If anyone could post a link thatd be awesome.
    Thanks

2. iKharon

iKharon

Call me crazy, but I don't think of "commercial" being hydro... LARGE grows are done within soil. Usually a supersoil loaded with nutes to get them through most of the grow. Financially, it doesn't make sense to go "commercial" hydro. Just imo.

Freshone and GT21 like this.
  3. I guess commercial wasnt the right word. More so large hydro grow op. Thanks though

GT21 likes this.
  4. fatawa

fatawa

I buy gal jugs of techna flora.and there r such things as commercial hydro..

5. I haven't seen a commercial yet that wasnt some sort of hydro. Coco is most popular.

G gnome, MirrorZen, GT21 and 2 others like this.
  6. lots of teas!!!!!!!!!!!!

bongstar and GT21 like this.
  7. fatawa

fatawa

Just me but i run synthetics....of course each strain u hav to dial in....each strain wants differnt so best advice is run same 5-6 strains n truly profect it...and if u hav good memory(i dnt write shit down n my hand writing) u can really dial in....my goal is always less plants(not n legal state)best output...sounds way better explaining 30 plants apossed to 100 plants...

8. Be a bro grower bro and support the pedophile hydro industry like the pro bros i kno yo

1490428896301-2042774140.jpg
    Homesteader and GT21 like this.
  9. fatawa

fatawa

??

GT21 and xavier7995 like this.
  10. Thanks for the input everybody.

GT21 likes this.
  11. Advanced nutrients 23l of everything
    Hb

GT21 likes this.
  12. I run a commercial grow in Co. Coco in 7 gal cloth pots and $$$ in nutes. Can't complain about the results.

masshole61 and GT21 like this.
  13. Visited Medicine Man growop in Denver last year, they use Dutch Canna Flower, PK 13/14, and Veg. These are the least expensive components of one of the most expensive lines. AND along with "some other stuff" he did not go into.

NotaRasta and GT21 like this.
  14. NGA

NGA

MEGA Crop Greenleaf nutrients

IMG_1022.PNG
    IMG_1022.PNG
    IMG_1022.PNG
    IMG_1022.PNG
    IMG_1022.PNG
    IMG_1022.PNG
    IMG_1022.PNG
    NotaRasta likes this.
  15. They use all sorts.
    Heavy16 massive
    Canna
    Gh
    Some make their own
    Powder nuts are comming
    It's all basically salts.

NotaRasta likes this.
  16. Have you tried these nutes? How did they work for you? Are you still using them and at what strength? Im running Jacks with some added salts. Doing really well but always looking to try out other stuff.

18. Dr earth, down to earth , chicken manure from local farms, earth juice molasses, raw langbenite,

19. На мен също ми предстои нова проект с търговска цел на площ от 500 квадратни метра. Мисля, че хидропонното отглеждане ще ми спести много работа и място. Ако не съм прав ме поправете.

20. На мен също ми предстои нова проект с търговска цел на площ от 500 квадратни метра. Мисля, че хидропонното отглеждане ще ми спести много работа и място. Ако не съм прав ме поправете.
    [QUOTE = "Supermemo, post: 2132399, member: 94411"] На мен ми предстои нова проект с търговска цел на площ от 500 квадратни метра. Мисля, че хидропонното отглеждане ще ми спести много работа и място. Ако не съм прав ме поправете. [/ QUOTE] досега съм използвал Advanced nutrients