Radiant Heat

• Thread starter leo1991
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leo1991

leo1991

Hello guys! What's the max/min/optimum temperature we want to have in the top of the canopy below the bulb and what in the shade ? I am just really confused between them and I want to keep all temps in the best number! Thanks a bunch!

F

FarmerDaniel

Generally accepted guidelines for ambient air temperature would be 70-85 for veg and 65-80 for flower.

If you keep it in that range you'll be good for a while. When you start wanting to tweak this parameter you can do a little reading on VPD, vapor pressure deficit and leaf temperature. Keep relative humidity below 60% during flower but above 40-45%. I run about 76-78 degrees and 55-60% RH during flower because tweaking beyond those numbers is cost prohibitive. Each room is different so based on your equipment and set up just find the best balance and make adjustments with additional equipment until you get a handle on the sizing of everything and how it's going to run.

Don't concern yourself with any temperature or humidity factors until you get your room ambient air stabilized in a good spot. There should be enough air movement in there that your temperature will be equalized throughout the room.

Top Bottom