Ran Out Of Nutrients Mid Flower What Should I Do ?

• Thread starter Ronbot420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ronbot420

Ronbot420

hello this is my 4th indoor grow I have a beautiful LA Confidential that I’ve grown from a clone she’s about 3 weeks into flower grown in 50\50 coco and perlite under 2 900w viper spectras with a drip line running advanced nutrients senice grow and bloom with call mag b-52 bigbud and overdrive with voodoo in the first weeks for root growth she is looking absolutely gorgeous no Deficiencies
ncies to date at all

But I have a problem

I ordered more Senice bloom about 2 weeks ago when I realized I was running low and could afford it but t since life is not perfect

I’ve been having problems back and forth for the last week because my nuts dident come long story short it’s going to take at least another 3 days and that’s if I’m lucky a week if I’m not

I have to give her water to drink but I know she’s going to start to suffer deficiency’s after a couple days because she’s eating up everything I give her right now she’s growing fater every day and since I was running low I already had to lower the nuts a little everyday as less as I could up until I completely ran out yesterday

What should I do ? Until I get the nutrients and if it takes to long should I just give her the other micro nutrients for a short time and then overdrive and flush

I also have some bloom booster from a wile back that I never used from master nursery 2-10-10

And Alaska fish fertilizer 0.13.0.0.60

Would any of these help to hold her over a little

Thanks so much in advance

Ronbot

H

hawkman

just use what you have and just water - the "60" (K) is needed in late flower as for tje 2-10-10 is good for middle flower. Not to worry. if you don't want use nutrients just use water till end but you know that the extra "stuf" will really help in the final product thus increasing trichome and essential oil production

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
just use what you have and just water - the "60" (K) is needed in late flower as for tje 2-10-10 is good for middle flower. Not to worry. if you don't want use nutrients just use water till end but you know that the extra "stuf" will really help in the final product thus increasing trichome and essential oil production
Its not advised to go nute less in coco pal hes gonna have issues real fast

Ronbot420

Ronbot420

Okay that’s what I needed to here I kinda thought she’d be okay with the water because she’s so healthy and the coco really really seems to hold onto the nutrients when I put them into flush I don’t even see a change for the first few days I’ll just do what you said

Thanks agean growing my own medicine has been one of the most rewarding crazy fun things I’ve done and learning and talking to others truly makes my days there’s nothing better then getting some help from cool like minded people
I’ve put sooooo much time and energy into learning it helps so much to have a little help when you hit a speed bump

Thanks again ☺️

Ronbot420

Ronbot420

Like gravekat303 said I know that going with no nutrients won’t fly for to long in the coco I’ve had 4 grows all coco so far and they really take to the changes in feedings fast that’s one reason I like it I can nip things in the bud as they say pretty fast when something starts to go astray deficiency wise and since I’m a beginner that helps a lot ...Im going to use the micro nutrients the same way I have been and hope that she can hold off for just a few days without the bloom nutrients but I know she’s not going to make it too long with just the micro nutes but will see any other help and suggestions are welcome thanks agean

And I’ll definitely keep ya posted thank you for the help guys

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

^^^^^^ What he said, and drop the ppm to about 450, so you dont N tox her, and keep your temps low so she dont try to drink up a lot.. I might even turn off one of the leds so she dont try to transpire to much.. See if you can just relax her thru the weekend.. Guess you kinda learned the hard way about having and not needing it, as compared to needing it, and not having it... Just add the nute bill in your grocery bill, and tell the ole lady you going shopping and she can relax :)
I mean it is food, technically..

H

hawkman

Okay that’s what I needed to here I kinda thought she’d be okay with the water because she’s so healthy and the coco really really seems to hold onto the nutrients when I put them into flush I don’t even see a change for the first few days I’ll just do what you said

Thanks agean growing my own medicine has been one of the most rewarding crazy fun things I’ve done and learning and talking to others truly makes my days there’s nothing better then getting some help from cool like minded people
I’ve put sooooo much time and energy into learning it helps so much to have a little help when you hit a speed bump

Thanks again ☺️
Your efforts will be rewarded !!!!!!!

Ronbot420

Ronbot420

Just wanted to thank you guys she did great with just adding the grow nutes for a week in fact it seemed to perc her up a little I was thinking from the nitrogen she got she may have been needing a little since I was lowering the bloom as it ran out she is in late flower prob another 2 weeks maybe less and she’ll be exploding and ready to be flushed I just want her to thinkin up a little more down the bottom

I am kinda wondering about harvesting a few of the top collas because I always go by the try Combes and there like almost 50/50 amber cloudy with some clear in there and there nice and red when to comes to the hairs there about 75% red the rest new white ones

To me that’s like perfect smoke from learning from my past mistakes of harvesting one grow to late then the second one a little to early

But the plant it itself still has a little more time to go like I said make be 2 weeks or less and she hasent been flushed so if I did she wouldn’t be the best she could be smoke wise but if I leave them alone they might degrade a little to much and be really couch locky

I guess it’s a good problem to have rather then what could be going on lol

Thanks agean every one love this forum and the way you guys have helped and not judged

H

hawkman

Just wanted to thank you guys she did great with just adding the grow nutes for a week in fact it seemed to perc her up a little I was thinking from the nitrogen she got she may have been needing a little since I was lowering the bloom as it ran out she is in late flower prob another 2 weeks maybe less and she’ll be exploding and ready to be flushed I just want her to thinkin up a little more down the bottom

I am kinda wondering about harvesting a few of the top collas because I always go by the try Combes and there like almost 50/50 amber cloudy with some clear in there and there nice and red when to comes to the hairs there about 75% red the rest new white ones

To me that’s like perfect smoke from learning from my past mistakes of harvesting one grow to late then the second one a little to early

But the plant it itself still has a little more time to go like I said make be 2 weeks or less and she hasent been flushed so if I did she wouldn’t be the best she could be smoke wise but if I leave them alone they might degrade a little to much and be really couch locky

I guess it’s a good problem to have rather then what could be going on lol

Thanks agean every one love this forum and the way you guys have helped and not judged
Keep us posted - do you have a loupe ?

Ronbot420

Ronbot420

E2E5CBD6 E9C3 40C1 9BC9 9A560A613939
Here’s a pic of her
Keep us posted - do you have a loupe ?
yes I do I have one of the ones with the light and a 60x120 zoom

I’ll deft keep everything up to date thanks agean I don’t know anyone or any friends that grow so this is the next best thing ☺️

Ronbot420

Ronbot420

Hey everybody thanks for the help I harvested this girl about a week ago and had a healed of right over a pound

The bugs are nice and fluffy sticky as can be and have a sweet lemon fruity pebbles like smell to them

And is a nice smooth smoke I would have liked to flush her a little longer then I did but given the circumstances she turned out great ☺️

Ronbot420

Ronbot420

Thank you man I’m definitely going to look into that

I have another problem guys if you have the time so I’m on my 5th gen of clones from the big moma that you guys helped me out with before they have been a blessing and amazing learning exp so far and I learned on my own just by putting clipings in water and every clone has turned a little different Because of the peno types Im guessing just a guess tho I know u guys know better

I usley can nip the def in the ass like I was saying but I just transplanted a week ago into coco and perlight and

2 of my 3 girls are screaming for potaceum and some calmag I think from the research I’ve done and past exp

But there giving me a hard time I boosted my main veg nutes slowly so they dident go into more shock since they were just transplanted and have been boosting cal mag and b52 I do coco and perlight on a drip line the run off is ph at 5.19 I know that’s a little low is it ph? Making it go into nute lock ? Even know it’s ph perfect nutes i know u can’t trust anything it’s the grower that matters so I’m trying to put everything ou there

My head is kinda spinning guys lol and I know it’s not like the biggest problem but I usley can fix them this is the first time I’m struggling witch to me is a challenge growing is my passion in life and I just wanna keep learning thank you guys for all your help

D47BEDCE BF1D 41F9 9FC5 09B1691546AF
8E5B0F2E B832 4E5B B045 2EECFD22DEE0
22EF64A0 3E96 4107 AA30 1F3B2895B00E
64A2450D 483E 451E A54F 94625EFF2DED
Ronbot420

Ronbot420

Your new growth looks exceptional and new growth always is more accurate of what is happening for the plant.

I mentioned Boogie Brew on another thread and I will again here. Consider feeding with Boogie Brew so you do not have the headache of under this or over that.

As long as the new growth is not suffering I say wait it out it looks like explosive growth.

Organikz

Organikz

PH is way too low. In soiless you should be around 6. I know there's a drift window but I believe you're well below that. I think guys will let it float between 5.8 and 6.2 as it allows different nutrient uptake conditions.

Top Bottom