Rare Dankness "blue Ox"

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking for any of you heads that have run this strain once or multiple times. This one intrigues me and I am looking for reviews/input of the stone/potency and of course flava n taste of this strain.

Is it worth dedicating valuable space to give it a go? How many packs did you run and how many keepers did you come up with. Stuff like that.

Look forward to any comments good or bad. Just be real. Have no time or space to waste.!!

Thx in advance Peace

bongzaway

bongzaway

havent run it but thinking of it too. i just ran scotts ghosttrain haze #1 (hes got about 8 phenos) and was blown back. shits killer. heck jc, just buy some, grow away and let us know...lol

I'd by some but need money to get teeth fixed (see profile). chicks still love me tho..cuz my big dick.

M

mendel

Hello Mr Thickdick, some of the best gear weve run from has come from dankness, of particular interest to us has been the ole niteterror og, the heavy dank tasty early.

I agree, you need to get them teeth squared away.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I ran most of a pack of plain ox. She was stupid slow great smoke made me sleepy which is what i was after but she didnt impress me more than the colorado cut of bubba so i let her go. The addition of blue should speed up veg. The ox is prettymuch bubba outcrossed to stone mountian then bx to bubba so its bubba x blue berry. Its simmilar to my pfx in a way lol

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

RD has some pretty good gear. I haven't had the chance of growing the ox, but I've ran a handful of other stuff from them and found some pretty nice phenos. Check out their Star Killer

Top Bottom