Reaching Out For A Little Help...

• Thread starter Pitvipr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pitvipr

Hey, Nice to have peeps to bounce things off....
I’m having a problem and am looking for some words of wisdom to try and resolve my issue. I am a nube, but have done a lot of research just like each of you have over time.

My System is a DIY RDWC. Two grow Sluckets with a Control Slucket. Growing two Auto Bubblicious, one about 4 weeks old, in Bloom, the other two weeks old and still Vegging. I have been keeping a close watch over them both. Currently on the third water exchange (today). The problem is a few of the Family leaves are showing circular dots. I took some pics to show better. My guess is: Calcium deficiency ? Although I have been running the Cal Mag but maybe too low? My nutes over the past exchanges were 2ml/gal Grow, Micro and Bloom, with 2ml/gal CalMag, Amor Si and Hydroguard. This combo ran the PPM 750, Water Temps 71-74F, PH 5.6-6.1
Reaching out for a little help

Reaching out for a little help 2

Today, I trimmed off the offending leaves and I increased the nutes on this exchange to 5ml/gal GM&B, 3ml/gal CalMag, 2ml/gal Armor Si & Hydro. Current (today) stats are: PPM 1010, Water temp 71 deg, PH 5.9 I have had some, what I consider, light PH swings… 5.6 - 6.0 but have checked them and keep things in and around 5.8.

Do you have any ideas what the deficiencies might be? that would cause the leaf problem? Like I said my guess was Calcium low…? Thanks for taking the time to read and comment….

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Welcome to, The Farm. Check out the search bar it can help in a pinch.
#1 question did you check for bugs?

P

Pitvipr

Welcome to, The Farm. Check out the search bar it can help in a pinch.
#1 question did you check for bugs?
I did... look for bugs; My tent is inside and everything is pristine and I went to special lengths to make sure all was clean and as sanitary as could be. Both plants (seeds) were incubated in a Aerogarden and with a rockwool plug. Then appropriately transplanted to the hydrotone net buckets/RDWC. I looked with a magnifying glass to see if i could detect anything... no joy, LOL . The damage doesn't appear to be devastating, I just want to make sure that I can control it and resolve the issue(s).

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I would get something stronger then a magnifying glass.

Top Bottom